Parent reviews for Runaways

Tantalizing teen drama raises sensitive topics of sexuality.

No reviews yetAdd your rating
Adult Written byLadysteph July 6, 2020

Not for kids

Seeing Marvel, we thought it might be a good show for our kids. About 15-20 min in, we shut it off and my kids agreed that it was for older teenagers. It could’ve been so much better without the trashy scenes. Within the first half, you see sane-sex kissing at a party with drugs, 2 boys taking a drugged girl upstairs, terrible parent behaviors and language. Definitely an adult show. My fault for not reading the reviews first.

Adult Written byTessa D. February 13, 2018

Greatest

It’s a really good serie. I don’t understand why there are just 4 episodes.... i want to see the rest off the serie but can’t find it on the internet
Parent of a 11-year-old Written byrebecca f. November 27, 2017

Too many sexual situations and crude comments for a kid under 17

My son wanted to watch this after we finished an episode of the Flash earlier today. After the second episode we decided it was not really appropriate for him. Although some of the comments went over his head (like "It looks like a giant dildo.") I found the teen characters repeatedly alluding to sexual situations was inappropriate for my 11 year old. Also, although I sort of missed part of the story line, it looks like there's an extramarital affair between 2 characters who are parents of the teens in the show. Just too much for a kid to take in. I wish Marvel would make more kid-friendly shows like The Flash.

Parent Written byjenelc November 24, 2017