Parent reviews for Ryan's Mystery Playdate

Ryan's Mystery Playdate Poster Image

Don’t Show This To your Kids!!

The Play dates Are Not even Playdates They Just Do Some Mess with a Kid And His Parents. It is Way too Repetitive For Preschool Age Children, And Targets Kids As Old as 5 or 6 Years of Age. It is Not Even Educational, And The Animation Looks Like Someone Put Their Hand in A Garbage Can And Smeared it on the Paper. It’s Intended Audience (2 to 6) is Very Impressionable And Will Be as Messy As this Show And Should NOT Watch This. And It is Also a Cash Grab For Crappy Plastic Toddler Merchandise Stuff, Switch The Channel To PBS Kids or something for Your Kid if You Know He/She is Watching it. And Teach Them They Will Never Always Win like Ryan

This show is ridiculous

I think this show is so stupid and shouldn't be on any tv at all Its all fake and I just cannot stand it I wish I could block this show

Haters

My God, I can't believe some of you are adults. Newsflash, you probably aren't into the show because YOU'RE GROWN. Be honest, all of these shows get on your nerves at some point because it's not for you. I for one love the representation this family brings and think it's what some of you really hate. Consumerism?? That's the whole ding dang Nick jr! If anything it should be the commercial breaks that disgust you. My daughter has yet to ask for anything that Ryan talks about, but oh she knows those commercials in and out! Just ask the Happy napper that sits on her bedroom floor now. The show is just fine. I wouldn't want to watch a marathon by myself, but the kids love it..

Good show

Can be a little annoying, however, there is some educational value in the sense of problem solving skills and finding clues. Very cute show

Cringy as Hell

This may sound weird but here are a few reasons why rmp is Not for me. 1. The parents. The parents don't know about their child and that their child is being exploited. Like I mean they don't care about whats going on. 2. Ryan should know better. Ryan does not even care that he is even being exploited. I just feel bad for him because he needs to learn about how he is being expolited. 3. Just wait how he is going to be bullied in school. Because you can't even tell if he is going to be bullied in school when he grows but he maybe is going to.

1 person found this helpful.

This is TOXIC trash for your child.

My 3 year old daughter is obsessed and will try to watch this show for hours or pitch a fit. Reasons why its trash: 1. They are MESSY. Shaving cream on tables, jumping on sofas, painting and making volcanoes near carpets. Just why? What happened to manners? I feel bad for their housekeepers. 2. MATERIALISM CENTRAL. Every time there are new toys and new activity boxes, trips, camping this and that. There are no values taught here except that mom and dad are robots who magically bring toys and then aggressively mess the house and obsessively play with you. 3. QUALITY. How are they even famous? It's the most rehearsed trash I have ever seen. 4. EXPLOITATION: I'm not trying to be mean but their daughters look like they have been forced to do this and the son needs to have a life outside of sitting there in front of a camera. The kid deserves friends and exercise. 5. Their home is NOT family friendly. It gives me the creeps. Glass stairs, white walls, tiles....its like a dollhouse. No one and nothing has a personality. Whatever happened to good old shows where we could show kids who respect their parents, clean up their messes, repurpose things into toys and have LOVE AND EMPATHY. I am so sick of this social media YouTube trash. There are talented brilliant people in this world slaving away years of their lives to study and make relatively good money and then there are these completely village idiot looking, anxious, crap of a couple with ZERO talent who have made millions off making ridiculous dumb videos. I'm not jealous. I'm just a very exhausted mother. I hate their voices. Its every single day that I have to watch that crap camera angles and hear those high pitched voices.

KIDS BEHVAIOT WENT SOUTH

My kids are extremely into schedules. Very good kids yes they have their days. And everything in their life has stayed the same I have 3 kids 2 of which wanted to watch Ryan's world....me letting them ages 5 and 3....after watching Ryan's world for 2 days their behavior went south. Very different. More wild and literally they dont care about consequences....had to figure out how to remove and block off the show anywhere they could find it.

Fun show!

I recommend watching this! This is Ryan from Ryan's Toy Reviews, now he is back with this fun show! I recommend it!

Cute ideas!

I really enjoy this show, my daughter absolutely loves ryan, seriously a huge wish of hers is to meet him one day (doubt it will be possible) but wishful thinking :) I can't believe all the negative comments, just because someone is wealthy doesn't make them "spoiled" they started out as a very small YouTube channel and turned into a huge success! Nothing wrong with that! I love all the episodes with the lava, my oldest favorites! And all the board game reviews. Remember folks this is a kid, be kind! I'm sure he's able to read some of these comments you hateful bats are making :)

Not good... at all...

I don’t like to say anything bad about a child so I’ll leave it at he is very spoiled. But the parents should be ashamed of themselves. Every time I see this show come on it makes me wonder if this child actually is happy or if his parents are forcing him to do this stuff for their gain. It really seems like they have manufactured this “fun” for the all mighty dollar and they all seem extremely fake. Both the parents are horrible actors and extremely annoying. I’ve read some people on here who think a negative review is written because we are jealous we didn’t come up with a show and that is complete nonsense. Anyone can see this show is ridiculous and honestly how could any kid be happy doing this all day everyday. It’s just extremely fake and I say don’t waste your time. Where are the positive role models? Moving on...