Kid reviews for Ryan's Mystery Playdate

Ryan's Mystery Playdate Poster Image

HITLER

RYAN IS A BAD PERSON. HE IS FILLING MY CHILDS BRIAN WITH WW2 FACTS AND MY KID HAS SHOOT DOWN 3 OF HIS CLASSMATES, AND 2 TEACHERS

1 person found this helpful.

I wish i could give it 0 stars.

This show is GOD AWFUL! Not as bad as Cocomelon, but on with it with Caillou and Wubbzy. It's SO annoying and fast paced (my eyes are screaming in pain), it tries way too hard to be hip and cool (one episode has Ryan dabbing TWICE) and don't even get me started on the characters! I just REALLY want Combo Panda to shut up for once! Also, the celebrity choices for the "mystery guest" element of this show are pretty poor. Like, Butch Hartman?!? Seriously?!? The creators and show writers must be braindead. This is why YouTube creators should never be on TV.

One word: EEEEEEEVIIIIILLLLL!!!!!!!!

Please millions of people, unsubscribe him! He's a spoiled child wants everything! Don't watch this YouTube channel unless if you want to be spoiled! PS: Ryan's mom was in jail for 60 days.

What is this?

This kid's mum is a criminal, I hope she learned her lesson and this kid dosen't need this many toys, Ryan is very happy on camera and he's nearly in middle school, he's going to get builled for how cringey his shows and youtube channel is. On his channel is just ME ME ME, he's not going to get a girlfriend because it's just ME ME ME, and if he does get a girlfriend, the girlfriend would just want the money this kid is getting.

Disgusting

This show is annoying.Why would there be millions of subcribers there, the parents are using the kid for money i feel bad for Ryan.Go watch Total Drama Island

It was made to sell toys.

It's so obvious that this horrific 9- year- old child and his "family" made this show to sell toys. Ryan's mom is annoying and his dad is- well, he's okay. Don't let your kids watch this. I don't understand how it got a three- star rating, it should've been 1 star. Consumerism, consumerism, CONSUMERISM!!! Ryan is a bad role model for younger kids. (Sorry if I offended anyone just trying to get my feelings out...)

Cringy and very fake

The mother and father are both very dry and fake, as the kid is very annoying and should definitely not have his own show. Whenever I pass it on television I cringe so hard. (btw this doesn't influence my rating or anything but fyi the mom was arrested for shoplifting look it up lol)

Cringy as Hell

cringe

GARBAGE!!!!!

This show is utter garbage! It's so dumb, fake and annoying that it's banned in our house, both the show and the stupid channel. And someone was asking on the adults section for reviews 'who was actually letting this wierdo have a show' (not in those words!), but it is actually this company(?) called PocketWatch which has made shows for EvanTubeHD, JillianTubeHD, HobbyKids and Kids Diana Show, which are all channels on YouTube. But none of those shows are great, although compared to this lame rubbish, they're awesome.

Horrible!

When I looked at this, it looked ok for my little sis to watch. My parents agree too! But when we found out, we stopped and go on watch something different!