Kid reviews for Ryan's Mystery Playdate

YouTube star unboxes friends, not toys, in fun family show.

Kid, 10 years old June 17, 2020

Why bother watching it?

I think parents need to know that Ryan's Mystery Playdate is basically one big add and that young children shouldn't watch it because they might get addicted to all the consumerism and won't want to do anything else besides watching it and that could wreck their lives.

Teen, 13 years old Written byTasty_T-Shirt June 2, 2021

Cringy and very fake

The mother and father are both very dry and fake, as the kid is very annoying and should definitely not have his own show. Whenever I pass it on television I cringe so hard. (btw this doesn't influence my rating or anything but fyi the mom was arrested for shoplifting look it up lol)
Teen, 17 years old Written byDimtri January 31, 2021

This Kid is so f'king spoiled.

Teen, 13 years old Written byHailey13 May 9, 2019

STUPID!

I hate this show the parents are gold diggers the kid is so stupid he doesnt even make the show any more (not) interesting. So un-original. The kid is a brat and it shows kids how unrealistic life is. It has NO education in it what so ever AND the people showing the ratings DONT EVEN SHOW HATE RATINGS LIKE THIS they only suggest “positive” reviews. I hate this show and will never ever watch this EVER again.

Teen, 14 years old Written byR6S Gamer April 15, 2020

Toy Channels SUCK

I hate toy channels because its BORING even ryans world and epic toy channel

Teen, 13 years old Written bymimimki2 February 20, 2021

Horrible!

When I looked at this, it looked ok for my little sis to watch. My parents agree too! But when we found out, we stopped and go on watch something different!
Kid, 10 years old December 14, 2020

RYAN IN A NUTSHELL IN AMONG US

Ryan: Hello guys today we are gonna play among us so lets play OOOOOOO I am Impostor so lets vent and
*EMERGENCY MEETING*
Me: ryan vented in front of us
ryan: no he vented
Red: I am almost always sus but ryan sus actually
All: i agree
*RyansworldYT was the impostor*
0 impostors remain
Ryan: breaks ipad just like Tense1983 and ragequits
Teen, 14 years old Written byAmP05 March 31, 2020

Terrible.

Obviously I'm a teenager, so it wouldn't appeal to me either way, but this show is utter garbage. I babysit often since I'm an only child, but the kids I typically babysit range from 10mo. to toddlers and I had this on for the kid(s) I was watching at the time and .... god was it terrible. The parents seem like gold diggers that spoil their kid for money, and they're more annoying than Ryan himself, I swear. His YouTube channels are just long toy commercials, and his parents seem to rub it in, like "look how we spoil our kid". I've heard stories from friends who babysit and parents I've spoken to that kids have tantrums or feel that it is unfair that he gets all the toys and attention all the time, or they ask their parents to go to Disney or buy them all Ryan's toys and it's difficult for parents that can't afford that stuff to explain why they can't buy the toys as kids are often too young to understand that life isn't fair.

Sorry for blabbing but aside from all that stuff ^^^ it's just ultra annoying and pretentious.

Teen, 13 years old Written bySedrft July 8, 2019

Educational and best for fitness

It teaches about fitness.

Kid, 9 years old May 18, 2019

The worst!!

I do not like it at all. He already and his parents sound soo tended so do the other people. Has no educational value what so ever. It makes other kids jealous.

Teen, 14 years old Written byCuttlefishes ca... May 8, 2019

Collabs Youtubers and even more attention to ryan...

I haven’t seen that show yet, so my review might be inaccurate.
Ryan has apps, merchandise, toys, lots of money and they even did a tv show about him.
I believe the show is about Ryan being with youtubers and doing cool stuff kids would love to do too, just like the YouTube channel it promotes...
Lots of kids would be jealous of Ryan and would ask to have more toys and experiences, and obviously, It would be hard for parents to deal with that stuff...

Teen, 13 years old Written byHyenaGurl July 12, 2021

Disgusting

This show is annoying.Why would there be millions of subcribers there, the parents are using the kid for money i feel bad for Ryan.Go watch Total Drama Island
Teen, 15 years old Written byWolly Penguin June 18, 2021

It was made to sell toys.

It's so obvious that this horrific 9- year- old child and his "family" made this show to sell toys. Ryan's mom is annoying and his dad is- well, he's okay. Don't let your kids watch this. I don't understand how it got a three- star rating, it should've been 1 star. Consumerism, consumerism, CONSUMERISM!!! Ryan is a bad role model for younger kids. (Sorry if I offended anyone just trying to get my feelings out...)

Teen, 16 years old Written byDimitri777 February 23, 2021

Cringy as Hell

cringe

Kid, 10 years old February 21, 2021

GARBAGE!!!!!

This show is utter garbage! It's so dumb, fake and annoying that it's banned in our house, both the show and the stupid channel.

And someone was asking on the adults section for reviews 'who was actually letting this wierdo have a show' (not in those words!), but it is actually this company(?) called PocketWatch which has made shows for EvanTubeHD, JillianTubeHD, HobbyKids and Kids Diana Show, which are all channels on YouTube.

But none of those shows are great, although compared to this lame rubbish, they're awesome.

Teen, 15 years old Written byregularreviewer January 26, 2021

The unboxing is vexerial with annoying tot.

Ryan's Mystery Playdate is not suitable for kids, its for adults becuase adults dont get annoyed from the crap this kid provides, my baby brother runs away from the tv when this comes on. I can totally compare this show to A korean star on Youtube. too much money ads

Kid, 11 years old November 13, 2020

Why?

Why would Nick Jr. put a show about money digger parents and a spoiled brat? This is why now my brother watches PBS kids instead of Nick Jr.

Teen, 17 years old Written byAlisson-may October 3, 2020

Pointless and uneducational

This show is completly POINTLESS

His parents legit use him for financial benefits.

His dad is extremely annoying and makes himself look like a clown
Once he stuck pie in his own face.

His Mom is even worst she is a big chatterbox and she is VERY LOUD!!!!

My younger siblings watch his show and his YouTube Channel.

Ryan is a Spoiled child who shouldnt have a show!

Teen, 13 years old Written byjanedoe16 October 2, 2020

One long big toy ad

This show is as annoying as heck! I watched his YouTube channel once, and found it unlikable. His parents are dumb, specifically his so-called Dad, and his Mom is also annoying. I was watching this yesterday and there was a "challenge" where they had to cross the "lake" which was filled with "alligators". It was all just special effects! His mom was like "Let's use our minds to figure this out!" while the dad was just jumping in the water on purpose. Ryan is a spoiled brat who gets whatever he wants, and his dad is a doofus! There are some cringy, bad animation characters that give Ryan the "clues" that he "needs" to figure out the "mystery playdate" which is like a lumberjack, constriction worker, DJ, etc. They are all just actors in the end! The only mystery here is why the hell this show was even created! At the end, his mom and dad kiss, and Ryan says "Oh cheese doodles!" Which is basically swearing for kids! The producers smoke and drink. Go home Ryan! Sell all of your toys! Get a taste of the rough life!

Kid, 9 years old July 27, 2020

WWWhhhhyyyyyyyy. Just why?

Ummm why does this show even exist ?first of all Ryan is a KID.he probably doesn’t have any imagination.l bet that if he gets a giant cardboard box he wouldn’t use it.then,the his father is a big crybaby.and third .ryan is a big show off.how is he a role model? Well not me l blocked him on yt.