All teen and kid member reviews for Sagwa the Chinese Siamese Cat

Teen, 14 years old Written byCSM Screen Name... April 9, 2008

Great Intro to China

This show is a great introduction to Chinese culture without being preachy. It teaches important Chinese values and encourages kids to learn about other cultures. Chinese words, food, customs, and martial arts are introduced.
Teen, 15 years old Written byarthur16morgana January 19, 2011
I LOVE THIS SHOW SO MUCH!!! \MY MOM EVEN LIKED IT!! I LEARNED HOW TO WRITE THE WORD RAIN IN CHINESE FROM THIS SHOW.
Teen, 13 years old Written byrebma97 July 6, 2010

I used to watch this when I was younger

It's a cute little show. I don't like it as much now, but I'm older. It teaches some about China so it's educational. Written on 9/11/1
Teen, 14 years old Written bymkalv February 5, 2009

Boring!

Sagwa is just a little too boring for me. Sure, it has some adventures and even life-threatning situations, but I just don't like it.
Kid, 10 years old November 15, 2008

Absolutely Adorable

When I was little I used to watch it. I'm Chinese-American myself and it's nice to see there's a show about it.
Teen, 14 years old Written byCrystal39 April 9, 2008

This is one of the best shows on TV...

I really enjoy Sagwa the Chinese Siamese Cat. It teaches you a lesson on every episode, and I learn a lot about other cultures through watching this. It's educational and entertaining at the same time!
Teen, 16 years old Written byHerr_Shredder April 9, 2008
Teen, 13 years old Written bybig_sister April 9, 2008

must see for any pre-schooler

this show is adorable and I used to love it!! its has NO bad content, anyone can watch this. but i would say that kids will outgrow it by the time they are 7 or 8