Kid reviews for Salvation

Solid doomsday drama looks to STEM for solutions.

Teen, 14 years old Written byPeriwinkle365 April 18, 2020

What a Great Show! GREAT RACIAL DIVERSITY OF THE CAST.

I watch this show with my mom. It is a great show, surprised it is so underrated and does not have a bigger audience! No nudity, but a few steamy scenes that pass quickly and you can skip past if it makes you uncomfortable. I love that the cast is very racially diverse, something that a lot of shows lack. Only a very mild amount of "bad" language, maybe the word "a-s" a few times, but other than that, nothing, really. Great show, great plot, great cast, great message.

Teen, 14 years old Written byMacmac123 January 3, 2020

Great “end of the world” series

The series involves blood and minor swear words but it’s really good and one of the best shows I watched

Teen, 14 years old Written byJoshSkilla February 23, 2019

Thrilling science fiction drama

Brings up many interesting conversations and topics and involves many stem solutions. Interesting characters and storyline. However, there was a few parts of the drama that were not scientifically accurate. Was looking forward to season 3 before the shows cancellation.
Teen, 13 years old Written byJellyfish_101 August 1, 2017

Great

The age rating, in my opinion, is not so much about the content as much as the complicated plot. Inappropriate content is rare in this suspenseful show. The only thing one should worry about it following the plot and understanding why characters do what they do. There is a small bit of violence, but no gore, and everything that happens is necessary for the plot.