Parent reviews for Sanctuary

Monsters are real in fun (if unoriginal) series.

Adult Written bystargategeek April 29, 2010

Parent of a 5, 10, and 13-year-old Written byOcelot December 8, 2009
Two shows that are a staple for my family on a friday night one is Stargate U and the other is Sanctuary.

WOW

this show is amazing the story telling in this show is top shelf, Sanctuary deals with racism in alot of episodes, also family values and respecting people of all walks of life all of these things i want my kids to embrace.

yes there is violence and it is graphic at times. overall thought that violence is there for a reason and there to back up the message.

Adult Written byCommanderC October 15, 2009

My Favorite Show

My favorite TV show right now. Sanctuary requires some degree of thought that may make younger viewers think it 'boring.' This is a show that is appropriate for all those mature enough to get the premise.

Adult Written bycritique March 10, 2009

Looking to your return Sanctuary

What would you have this P/T writer say. Amanda and cast do this series great justice in how the stories are executed in the unusual they are. It is loved how far removed Dr. Magnus is from Col. Carter SGC but allows her the exploit of acting talent in supervised character to give us one of major insight attained from the 19th century to now from induced immortality.
Patiently waiting for continuation in the series, thanks tons