Kid reviews for Santiago of the Seas

Santiago of the Seas Poster Image

This show

I randomly found this show while scrolling through channels on tv and I can't stop watching it for some reason. I know it's for like little little kids but it's fun and Tomas is so cute, he might as well be my favorite in this show. Santiago isn't cookie-cutter perfect like some protagonists in Nick. Jr *cough* Sunny day *cough* I mostly don't notice the Caribbean stuff in the show until I saw the other reviews on IMDb and here and I had to double check after seeing it. And it can teach kids Spanish like Dora, so... more plusses?

Santiago is such a nice leader.

For a leader, santiago is super good, he's so nice and not mean at all. I love santiago his theme song is really good. And he goes on really good and cool adventures, just splizzacular, fuzztastic, and everything. He's really cute too, his face isn't even weird looking, but it's different from others, like Kai and Rammy. I would like to hug his tummy, super cute. But one more thing, that is, like, super funny to me, is when the girl turns into something that looks like a Bubble Guppy, goes underwater and screams OHAHHHHHHH and it makes me wanna cringe, scream, laugh, and sing along. Don't ask what's wrong with me, ok?

Very one-dimensional (Except Lorelai)

For something that has to do with pirates and the ocean, the show feels disappointing and boring. Every character seems one-dimensional. The antagonists always scheme against the heroes only because they have to, and there is no backstory or anything else to them besides that. The heroes are perfect "goody two shoes" who always win, and there is no point to them otherwise.

A great Spanish-influenced preschool show

Santiago of the Seas is a really good show. I say it myself as it has great role models and in general a pretty awesome show. The reason I didn't give it a 5 star is that the show really lacks educational values which preschool shows really need to keep Karen's happy and not complain on all of the actions and violence. Overall the show is fine.

Not bad

at the first time i thoght it would be some american but i usally dont speak mexican of the Piriatas ahoy literally they always say that when they win over the villans and kiko the frog is supposted to be under water and also the mermaid girl is not suppoted to be a pirate she is a mermiad and that boy with a guitar sings caco caco cacoco