All parent member reviews for Sarah & Duck

Educator Written byswwhite October 22, 2013

Refreshing...

Excellent, very refreshing!
Adult Written byQaxaz April 5, 2015

Best show we have found so far for our two year old

This show is amazing. Great animation, no annoying songs or music, and so imaginative. The characters are never negative or whiny like on some other shows. My toddler has learned a lot about manners just from how polite Sarah is in the show. She has even picked up some British pronunciations that she says insists on using, which is definitely cute.
Parent Written byariat March 12, 2016

Easily the BEST show for little people!

We all love this show so much! Children and adults can enjoy it alike. It's sweet and imaginative and has lots of charm. My daughter is obsessed. It has taught her a lot and has encouraged her politeness.
Parent of a 3 year old Written byArranJ May 30, 2016

I Want to Watch Even Once the Little One is in Bed

I love this low-key, fantastical series. So pleasant to watch and always surprising and dreamy. Fantastic!
Parent of a 3 and 5 year old Written byZoomLA June 15, 2016

Fantastic show for kids and adults!

I cannot fathom why this has averaged three stars. Perhaps some people can't manage more understated humor. This is a fantastic and charming show. There is zero violence and the show's slower pace is well suited to 3 year olds, though my 5 year old enjoys it just as much. (And for that matter, so do I.) As streamed on Netflix, each episode has three short episodes. Sarah and Duck are two whimsical characters who live in their own world, a world whose rules are internally consistent. Whether it's talking cakes or a painting lesson with the moon, Sarah & Duck shows kids a charming and creative view of the world around them. I love that the show actually makes sense in order, and a character you thought long forgotten is brought back in way that makes complete sense. I recommend this show to all of my friends with young kids. Absolutely wonderful. We are anxiously awaiting the third season.