All parent member reviews for Saved by the Bell

Adult Written bycrizik April 9, 2008

Parent Written byCooldee May 4, 2010

Positive all the way!

Watch this show with your children! Positive all the way!
Parent of a 12 year old Written bydramaqueen@hotm... August 31, 2011

good show ! sets a real good example on teens!

a very good show i use to watch it all the time espically the eppsode where Jesse got addicted to those pills btw a very serious eposode and very good this is a good show i'll admit Saved By The Bell is a classic a must see!
Adult Written byIhaveapsp April 9, 2008

just to let you know: on TBS, this show is rated G

THIS IS ONE OF MY FAVORITE SHOWS!!! I LAUGH AT THEIR JOKES ALL THE TIME!!! fUnNy!!!
Parent of a 8 year old Written bychillaxer December 26, 2009

positive

i enjoy the positive message by the end of the show it teaches kids everything they choose has a consequence
Adult Written byJEDI micah November 21, 2012

I LOVE SCREECH!!!

Without Screech, this classic 80's sitcom wouldn't still be entertaining today! He makes me laugh, simply by being a dork, like me! Hey, TIM THE TV GUY, thanks for responding to my questions. You and I seem to have a lot in common when it comes to movies and TV shows! Now I'm actually interested about you, NOT IN A CREEPY WAY!!! IS there a way that I can reach to ya, like e-mail? Let me know!
Parent of a 6 year old Written bymadsmooney1214 October 15, 2012

saved by the bell

Families can talk about the value of friendship, as well as how to cope when friends are the source of peer pressure. Have your teen's friends ever landed them in a tricky situation? Because the series presents an idealized picture of high school, families can also discuss how difficult high school can be in real life. How is your teen's school different from Bayside? Boy/girl relationships, boundaries, and inappropriate behavior are also topics that families may want to talk about.
Adult Written byLowe's man September 19, 2013

teaches good lessons

Mr. Belding is the kind of person we should all want as principal in our schools- firm but fair. He finds just the right balance between making the school a place where kids want to go to and keeping order. As for the kids, they're good kids. Sure, they have flaws, and they make mistakes, but they always learn from them, thanks in part to Mr. Belding, who's always available for guidance in one way or another but who also makes the kids see that their actions have consequences. I also like the way the kids work as a team and stick together no matter what it takes. Another thing that makes this show great is that it's an honest show. In other words, so many sitcoms that came out in that era (and to this day) had "contests" where one character had to be funnier than the last one. Not on SAVED BY THE BELL! While there certainly were funny lines, they came naturally rather than forced and are not the main part or emphasis of the show. And let's not forget the socioeconomic diversity of the kids. Despite each coming from very different backgrounds, they all hang out together, something that often can't be said in real life at many high schools.
Adult Written byTimTheTVGuy November 22, 2012

HILARIOUS.

This is such a funny show! Plus,it is just a CLASSIC.The acting is pretty good too.BTW,JEDI micah,your welcome.I'm very glad we have somethings in common.As for ways we can get to each other,I can't tell you my e-mail adress (my parents don't allow me to tell people my e-mail adress),but you can read my reviews on my profile.Since I agree with most of your reviews.