Kid reviews for Saved by the Bell

Classic teen sitcom still entertains. Tweens OK.

Teen, 13 years old Written byballerina2004 January 28, 2017

Best show ever

After this left Netflix I was so sad i bought the whole series on iTunes! The episodes that had drugs and drinking in them had good messages at the end about not drinking while driving etc. Jessie is great role model for young girls!

Kid, 11 years old June 6, 2021

A Must Watch 80's - 90's Show!

Very clean show... In the episode "No hope with dope" (Season 3 Episode 21) they talk about and show pot and cigarettes. Also in the episode "Drinking and Driving" (Season 4 Episode 10) They drink, and get in a car accident. Lots of kissing and dating. Overall Great Show!

Kid, 10 years old April 16, 2021

Ok for middle schoolers but too inappropriate for anyone younger than fifth grade

Kid, 11 years old December 2, 2020

I watched one episode awhile ago, I dont remember much but i did love watching it

Teen, 13 years old Written byisabelisamazing June 11, 2020

Meh

I watched the first episode. The acting wasn't great, the comedy was a little hard to get and the canned laughter made it worse.
Teen, 13 years old Written bySaved_by_my_mom May 24, 2020

It's the best!

It's a interesting sitcom based in the 80s and the 90s with mostly appropriate themes. One thing I noticed was it talks about drugs, about how dangerous they can be, which is good for a younger and older audience who maybe think it's fun or cool to smoke or drink and drive

Teen, 14 years old Written byDogcat April 26, 2020

Teen, 14 years old Written byJman1500 May 1, 2018

Great 90s Sitcom

This is one of the better 90s sitcoms and is worth a watch. It revolves around 6 best friends Zack, Slater, Screech, Kelly, Jesse, & Lisa, (7 if you count Tori) and it teaches lessons such as drinking & driving, trickery, & how to watch out with the person you are going out with. Jokes can be real cheesy ( like all sitcoms) but doesn`t stop it from being a great show.

Kid, 9 years old March 4, 2018

Johnny DiCoda

Saved By The Bell is awesomeness me but common
sense media said 9 and Johnny did pot in an episode awesome show but some inappropriate things.

Teen, 15 years old Written byMayflower1234 February 22, 2016

Great Show

Its a great show with positive role models. Being a show from the 90s, it tends to be way from vulgar than most shows today. Otherwise it's a great show to watch.

Kid, 12 years old June 17, 2014

Saved By The Bell :)

I love this TV show. I love it for many reasons. Mainly because it teaches you about life lessons. They talk about doing the right thing and it's ok to say "no" topics. The talk about the topics of what mainly happens in a tween's life.

Kid, 10 years old June 12, 2012

Great, but can be suggestive

This is a great show!! There are about 3 episodes that focus on under-age drinking and drugs, and there is A LOT of making out! Some suggestive things can happen.

Kid, 11 years old February 27, 2011

Good show :)

I have seen every episode, probably 30 times. There is some kissing and relationships, but there's nothing really explicit. Some episodes are based on mature issues like drinking, smoking, and drugs. In the end, the teens learn their lesson and that there are consiquences for their actions. All in all, this is a good and funny show.

Kid, 8 years old February 7, 2011

Saved By The Bell is okay

it is a great show for PBS material.CMN youre wrong it can be for all families.and CMN,it is rated TV-G on TBS

Teen, 13 years old Written bycooldude1234 November 26, 2010

great show

This is one of my favorite shows because its very funny. It does have bad role models and some innuendoes and some mature messages like drugs and alchol

Teen, 16 years old Written bymkalv October 21, 2010

Funny, if not cheesy, sitcom

This old comedy show was like the Disney sitcoms of the old days. Its funny, but cheesy. If you can't stomach cheesy shows, avoid.

Teen, 14 years old Written bySilverSnake July 4, 2010

Snobby but not 'the worst' show I've ever seen

I think the kids are brats. They are mean and act like common snobs half the time. Although they are nice and know right from wrong in some episodes. But they are not very nice to eachother, and are mostly worried about their popularity,

Teen, 14 years old Written bySgt-Samson July 4, 2010
A very classic show but to our standards not that very good. Just give it try if you want to.

Teen, 13 years old Written byTinkandPrincess April 9, 2008