All teen and kid member reviews for Saved by the Bell

Teen, 14 years old Written byforgetregret93 April 9, 2008
Kid, 11 years old February 27, 2011

Good show :)

I have seen every episode, probably 30 times. There is some kissing and relationships, but there's nothing really explicit. Some episodes are based on mature issues like drinking, smoking, and drugs. In the end, the teens learn their lesson and that there are consiquences for their actions. All in all, this is a good and funny show.
Kid, 8 years old February 7, 2011

Saved By The Bell is okay

it is a great show for PBS material.CMN youre wrong it can be for all families.and CMN,it is rated TV-G on TBS
Kid, 12 years old June 17, 2014

Saved By The Bell :)

I love this TV show. I love it for many reasons. Mainly because it teaches you about life lessons. They talk about doing the right thing and it's ok to say "no" topics. The talk about the topics of what mainly happens in a tween's life.
Teen, 13 years old Written bycooldude1234 November 26, 2010

great show

This is one of my favorite shows because its very funny. It does have bad role models and some innuendoes and some mature messages like drugs and alchol
Teen, 16 years old Written bymkalv October 21, 2010

Funny, if not cheesy, sitcom

This old comedy show was like the Disney sitcoms of the old days. Its funny, but cheesy. If you can't stomach cheesy shows, avoid.
Teen, 14 years old Written bySilverSnake July 4, 2010

Snobby but not 'the worst' show I've ever seen

I think the kids are brats. They are mean and act like common snobs half the time. Although they are nice and know right from wrong in some episodes. But they are not very nice to eachother, and are mostly worried about their popularity,
Teen, 14 years old Written bySgt-Samson July 4, 2010
A very classic show but to our standards not that very good. Just give it try if you want to.
Teen, 13 years old Written byTinkandPrincess April 9, 2008
Teen, 15 years old Written byMayflower1234 February 22, 2016

Great Show

Its a great show with positive role models. Being a show from the 90s, it tends to be way from vulgar than most shows today. Otherwise it's a great show to watch.
Kid, 10 years old June 12, 2012

Great, but can be suggestive

This is a great show!! There are about 3 episodes that focus on under-age drinking and drugs, and there is A LOT of making out! Some suggestive things can happen.
Teen, 14 years old Written byILUVMEAT April 9, 2008

This show is just the usual high school teen comedy sitcom

Language is nothing. Sex: Teens kiss, which is normal so deal with it. Social behaior is a bit iffy since smart people who like technology are ALWAYS considered nerds (like in the episode where Screech starts tutoring kelly) and that was the first episode I watched. Its just another normal teen comedy sitcom.