Kid reviews for Scare PewDiePie

YouTube star's excessive language marks not-so-scary show.

Teen, 13 years old Written byJesus Christ himself May 29, 2019

it made me poop in my sock

of you don't 5 star it i will hit you with the poop sock

Kid, 11 years old August 11, 2017

Pretty good

It's ok but alot of swearing

Teen, 15 years old Written byAntNetwork February 19, 2017

AntNetwork Review

Be aware of much cursing. Though this may be a red flag for most families,
Pewdiepie genuinely tries to entertain and amuse his fan base. His "Anti-Semetic" videos are nothing more but a hoax from Big media sites and papers, trying to turn his fan base away from him.

He is a genuinely good guy with a amazing goal in his heart, its just that some of those ways hes using may not be the most appropiate.
This show Is staged.
I give this show a rating off really good, because of the fact that I did find it really amusing, PewDiePie was never told what exactly was happening
His Right hand man through the series wasn't even truthfful about his own name, he was a hired actor to help PewDiePie through the nights.

Kid, 9 years old February 3, 2017

Good Show

This Series Is For 9 And Up

Kid, 11 years old August 6, 2016

Pewdewpie Is Awesome!

Pewdewpie Does Swear'Make Sexual Jokes And Play Gory Games But I Think His Videos Are Funny. He Also Donates Too Children!

Kid, 9 years old July 26, 2016

LOL

Scare Pewdiepie is a funny show from youtube red and is has lots of pervasive language like... ''f--k'' ''s--t'' ''damn'' and lots of phrases of ''Oh my god'' and ''Jesus Christ'' there is some mild violence in scences, dispite it's................TV-MA L and TV-MA LV rating.

Kid, 9 years old June 25, 2016

Bad Word Person!

The youtuber might be famous but I think I heard him say a bad word on his "Youtubers Life" gameplay in his youtube channel!!!

Teen, 17 years old Written byibiekaye May 30, 2016

REALLY FUNNY... for people who are fans of pewds

I am and have been a massive fan of pewds for a long time and this show is perfect for him. People who are in the same boat as me will find that scare pewdiepie is a funny, entertaining and exhilarating show that keeps you on the edge of your seat. The show contains a lot of swearing but people who have seen even one of pewdiepie's videos knows that it is nothing new.
Kid, 9 years old March 30, 2016

One of the funniest and the scariest shows I've ever seen

Its a fun show to watch with your friends but its very scary. you dont have to buy it you can watch it for free.Pewdiepie keeps at swearing he has his sense of humour like always. I know it sounds scary but if you are 9 or above and you like pewdiepie then you have to see it.

Kid, 11 years old February 24, 2016

IRL haunted house adventures are riddled with four-letter words; tweens and up

TheProBros thinks parents should know that this entertaining but superficial YouTube Red series has tons of language. In fact, PewDiePie's excessive PG-13 swearing is a bigger problem than the somewhat-scariness of the haunted attractions he explores, and it's even more overwhelming than in his regular videos. Overall, a fun but profane time passer filled with jumpscares and swearing aimed at tweens.