All teen and kid member reviews for Scaredy Squirrel

Kid, 11 years old March 5, 2013

Think before you give your thought

I think that scaredy squirrel should be for ages 9&up because anyone 9&up would like it
Kid, 12 years old November 25, 2015

No humor.

Will people stop making Flash Animation cartoons? It's dumb, and Flash makes animation even worse. Plus, I HATE SQUIRRELS! Just about some dumb squirrel and his skunk friend and he works at a supermarket. Bruh. Yours, Goatworlds.
Teen, 17 years old Written byknucklesechidna5. August 31, 2014

It's at least pretty good

it can be a bit dumb, but it's a pretty good show. I enjoy it.
Teen, 15 years old Written byTordles June 22, 2014

Not a good show.

Maybe it's just my age, but there's nothing about this show that is the least bit amusing. Perhaps the most amusing thing you can do with this show is make fun of it. Seriously. The storylines never make any sense, even for a kid's show. Any attempt at humor is knocked down by the sheer stupidity and simplicity of it. The characters are all flat, two-dimensional and exaggerated, nothing to learn from or relate to (and they never change from this. Ever.). I can't imagine any child being amused by this, except maybe those who haven't learned to speak/listen yet (and therefore can only see the animation, which is vibrant and colourful). Even if your child does enjoy this TV show and gets enjoyment from it (somehow), you should really consider a different show. Firstly, this is not a good example of entertainment and you should expect better for your kids. Second of all, there is nothing to gain from this. Any good that the main character, Scaredy Squirrel, tries to achieve is overshadowed by plain stupidity and selfishness of the other characters, teaching children that picking on people for no good reason is perfectly fine.
Kid, 9 years old October 8, 2011

I think it's educational, it has positive messages, and it has good role models!! 5 stars!!