Parent reviews for Scream Queens

Scream Queens Poster Image

LOVE ITTTT

yes Ik what ur thinking there’s sex ima start off there why am I saying 7? bc little Liam watches it HES very intertanded but it’s also good for the old folk my 16 year old watches it too they all love it yes there’s death yes there’s blood the scariest scene was when miss bean got her face fried off in a deep fryer but that’s the only thing to worry bout

nother pretty little lirs with gore

though the scenes of violence were not grphic there is unesy mount o gore

funny, over-the-top horror

i watched this with my brother aged 10 and he loved it, the show isnt scary at all, its a pretty fun show, the violence isnt scary at all its so extra that its funny, it does however have a lot of stabbings and violent scenes (they’re mostly implied and not shown) but like i said before the reactions are pretty extra that they’re comedic

Let them be free

This show was amazing. I recommend it to anyone over the age of 13. You shouldn't feel the need to protect your children, when they are in the safety of your household. There isn't too much violence or sexual content in this show, despite what the cover shows. This show is amazing, and perfect for your wondering teens.

Depends

LOVE THIS SHOW X!! Hun, it is literally the best show! I watched it when I was 15 and it was my favorite show. The sexual scenes are not even a big thing in this show which is great. Obviously there is some violence but if you/your child can handle it it is a must-see.

Hilarious...if your child understands irony

This show is so over the top and ironic. There’s no nudity, but it talks about sex, has some slightly inappropriate scenes, and raunchy references. The biggest concern would be the language. There’s no harsh language but they use “bitch, slut, whore” words I’m sure a 12 year old has heard. But, there are very offensive conversations that some kids may not understand or react well to. They make racist remarks, jokes about disabilities and eating disorders. The show exaggerates real situations that happen. (Except the murders, they’re ridiculously funny.) One girl gets killed and while she is being attacked, she is tweeting about it. Overall it is a funny, ironic show and perfectly fine for a 12 yr old to watch.

Funny, perfecter pre teens and teens

I really enjoyed the show, of course there is basic teen drinking, sex, and language, but nothing a young teen couldn't handle.

i think its the best shows ive seen but its not for my age. it contains sex,violence,gore,language i watch this when i was 8 soo yeah i rewatched when i was 12 and i realised i shoundnt have watched it when i was 8 but it was really funny.

About scream queens

It's sad they cancelled scream Queens on fox, yes I read about it, and I just started watching "scream Queens" And I love it once I heard about the show being cancelled I screamed. .THIS SHOW CAN NOT BE CANCELLED!! !! SO UPSET! !
the blood is fake and dumb the show has lots of gore but is intentional for one reason, the laugh. really funny