Kid reviews for Scream Queens

Scream Queens Poster Image

It’s an great series with an amazing plot. I LOVE it. But I definitely wouldn’t suggest it for pre teen or kids. There is a lot of killing on screen though it’s not that gory, like cutting people’s head/arm off, stabbing etc. There is brutal deaths and a lot of swearing such as bitch. The series definitely didn’t make a great role model for people. But the plot is absolutely amazing!!!

It’s an great series with an amazing plot. I LOVE it. But I definitely wouldn’t suggest it for pre teen or kids since I am only 13 and it scares me off a bit. There is a lot of killing on screen though it’s not very very gory but still it is scary, like cutting people’s head/arm off, stabbing etc. There is brutal deaths and a lot of swearing such as bitch. The series definitely didn’t make a great role model for people. But the plot is absolutely amazing!!!

so stupid its not scary

Yeah its a little gory I'm twelve I don't like blood or gore but this show is so over the top and the special effects are so dumb its not even that bad. Sex scenes are a little weird for this show. The people that are being killed ended up dying stupidly. Most of the kids in this gen can handle the gore and blood but not recommended for kids under 10

ITS REALLY GOOOD

The first season is really good it's not really scary at all you're child may be a bit scared the first time they watch it but overall its good the second season is more of just a not bad but not good. Its generally really good and the main "problem" is the violence but the worst ones aren't shown on screen. The actors and actresses are really good and Ariana Grande is in it so its a good idea to watch it.

Fake looking and comedy lots of fun

AWESOME

I really loved this show, so far.

11+ or mature child

I watched this series (like most people because of Ariana Grande, and she’s in two episodes so don’t watch if it’s just for that) and it’s pretty violent. Like full fledge gore (example: cutting of husbands head and putting it in a fish tank) there’s a lot of framing and adult talk. Mostly this is about a sorority with a serial killer on campus.It’s also sorta funny and there’s a teeny bit of inappropriate stuff but no images shown.