Parent reviews for Scrubs

Add your rating

No reviews yet.

Add your rating

my review

Its fine unless your 13+. the problem s it has to many sexual stuff i don't like that

Great show untill ABC picked it up

Seasons 1-7 are great but when the writers went on strike and got picked up by ABC it just was downhill but a bit funny I am on Season 8 at this time but its still decently good.

SCRUBS

A Borderline inappropriate show but doesn’t show the bad stuff and is just a great overall show. Definitely recommended

Scrubs

Not worth your time

Yes, it's a comedy, but it's not particularly funny...especially for children under age 15 (or 16). I don't think its adult situations are appropriate for children.

Fun stuff

This is a funny show. Some jokes may go over kids' heads, but there's nothing nasty about this show. Just sheer goofiness, in my opinion. It's safe to watch in front of kids, I think.

Good humor

It's a funny version of er. There is some sex in there but it isnt a real big deal. I love their goofy antics! OH and language isnt bad either. Elliot(one main charecter always says things like frick (for the f word) and for sexual terms she always pressures them that she can only hear things like icky sticky.

Funny!

It's a very funny show that is good for any one 10+.