All parent member reviews for Scrubs

Parent of a 14 year old Written byjacob0929 April 20, 2009

hil-f*ckin-arious

soooooo funny. language - (Crap, Boobs, D*mn, H*ll, A**, B*tch) Dialogue - (Inuenndos, Sexual References) Sex - (Reference to sex, bedroom scenes) Violnce - (Medical) ages 13+
Adult Written byJoe Morris April 9, 2008

Just what the doctor ordered

Not only had Scrubs managed to make us laugh for six long series, it's increasingly surreal moments still mantaining their freshness but it's also got sentimentality. The actors are all a treat to watch - hell, even the sub-characters like Ted the stressed depressant and Todd the sexually confused goofball are all great - I don't think there is one character in Scrubs, temporary or no, that I haven't liked. Every new episode still promises the same quality writing providing unexpected belly laughs around every plotline and keeping you hungry for each new episode. Scrubs is one of the best things to happen to American comedy in years and will hopefully be running for years to come.
Adult Written byChris LP April 9, 2008

I LOVE THIS SHOW!

This is a family comedy in my house. We all sit down watch these DVD regularly. This show has the best message any show I watch gives: Friends are everything. Do anything you can for your friends. That's how I have always lived. It's a shame this show is so unpopular and is only hanging by a thread when it comes to being taken off the air by NBC. Anyway, the only issue with this show is sex. Sexual humor is a regular issue with the show and brief nudity has occured on the show before, all from The Todd who is the hospital pervert.
Parent Written byfirstavenger11 February 12, 2012

Scrubs

Parent Written byemarpgo June 12, 2011

great show

talks alot about the human condition
Parent of an infant, infant, 3, and 5 year old Written byMississippiQueen January 7, 2009

Adult Written byauburngrads April 9, 2008

Not worth your time

Yes, it's a comedy, but it's not particularly funny...especially for children under age 15 (or 16). I don't think its adult situations are appropriate for children.
Adult Written bybeans1030 April 9, 2008

Fun stuff

This is a funny show. Some jokes may go over kids' heads, but there's nothing nasty about this show. Just sheer goofiness, in my opinion. It's safe to watch in front of kids, I think.
Adult Written byGoth_Prep2006 April 9, 2008

Adult Written bykadmarco April 9, 2008

Good humor

It's a funny version of er. There is some sex in there but it isnt a real big deal. I love their goofy antics! OH and language isnt bad either. Elliot(one main charecter always says things like frick (for the f word) and for sexual terms she always pressures them that she can only hear things like icky sticky.
Adult Written byMr. Strong April 9, 2008

Funny!

It's a very funny show that is good for any one 10+.
Adult Written bysmokie2 April 9, 2008

Adult Written byIngrid922 April 9, 2008

Adult Written byidkjames April 9, 2008

Great Show

This show in it's own way addresses real world issues. It is a show I think is okay for kids to watch.
Adult Written bymops April 9, 2008

Lots of Sexual Suggestions

Not appropriate for kids under 15. The show is entertaining. However, tonight, my daughter was watching the show, and I stepped out of the room. Later, she asked me what "an organism" is. She told me that she heard the word on Scrubs. Therefore, I strongly caution parents to think twice before their kids watch the show &/or to watch the show with their kids.
Adult Written byhitesman April 9, 2008

SCRUBS

This is a good show for teens to watch. It shows them that ya when you get older that you will have to work but why not make it fun. It also shows them that not everyone is going to be nice to you. There is quite a bit of sex sence in some of the episodes.