Parent and Kid Reviews on

Secrets of Sulphur Springs Poster Image
Our Review

Based on 19 parent reviews

Sort by:

Great show! definitely grabs your attention!

I watched this on my own, my kids wanted to watch their shows in their rooms. But it has a great story line, very child friendly for all ages in my opinion. Has a little bit of "scare" for a kid that likes a little suspense. It was overall a great show to me! I cant wait for season 3! I will definitely be showing it to my 7 year old for her to have a new show to watch !
1 person found this helpful.

My kids are 8 and 11 and we watched together and loved it! Just enough for a little scary feeling but not nightmare inducing. Super cute show!

Great for adults too!

My husband and I watched this show together, we don't have kids, and we really enjoyed it. It was funny, captivating and the characters were incredible actors and actresses. Didn't feel corny at all. Overall great show!
1 person found this helpful.

A story our whole family enjoys

It's hard to find gems that satisfy adults and kids. This one checked all the boxes for us. Real people (not cartoons), a little suspense and mystery, time travel, and the characters talk to each other like normal people do. Good messages, some concepts that might go over a 7 year old's head but enough that stick with him to keep his interest.
1 person found this helpful.

Suspenseful, charming, great introduction to Sci-Fi

My 7 year old had been pretty sensitive until this year but loved this show! I found it really enjoyable as well, not something that I was just tolerating because the kid liked it. In addition to being a great introduction to Sci-Fi, it had some really touching relationships. It did include parents fighting — but talking things out. A character’s father had died and another character was in foster care. All realities of life but you may want to think how to address with your kids if they haven’t had much background with those concepts and have questions. There’s also a scene where a Black character faces some discrimination and talks to her while friend about it — he tries to listen and be supportive of her. Overall highly recommend.
1 person found this helpful.

Good show for parents and preteens/tweens to enjoy together.

The rare live action series I've enjoyed watching with my two boys, 8 and 10. And 3 seasons in, haven't seen anything I deem inappropriate for them. I thought my 8 year old might find it too creepy, but he enjoyed it. They are excited about a 4th season.

It’s not corny like most shows like these, it has a great storyline that keeps you entertained, and it’s kinda like a thriller/comedic show. I recommend watching! The show gets better from season one to season two. Can’t wait to watch season four after the bomb they just dropped at the end of season three! It gets crazier and crazier.

Definitely one of Disney’s best shows!

This series is great for ages 8-14. It has spooky and mysterious elements without being overly scary. It is great for kids who like adventure, sci-fi and mystery. I enjoyed watching this series too. I don’t say that about a lot of their shows these days.

Best show on Disney+

OMG this was such a good movie each season has a new age like 1st one not really bad 6+ because violence 1/5 doors open and stuff not bad nothing too scary sex 0/5 not really any swearing 01/2/5 Sucks is not really a bad word but i deal with it common sense SEASON 2 this season was masterpiece violence 3/5 because a ghost is seen yeah but good ghost sex 1/5 because griffin and Harper flirt and almost kiss swearing 0/5 SEASON 3 by the way it JUST CAME OUT TODAY violence 4/5 it picks up more stuff according to Preston Oliver sex 2/5 Harper and griffin are closer again from Preston Oliver no swearing through hope you enjoy the show 5 stars can wait for the 3 season to come out today!! On Disney + happy SOSS day bye!