Kid reviews for Selling Sunset

Selling Sunset Poster Image

Based on 1 review

So Good!!!

Me and my mum have watched this show together. Ok it has some swearing in it, but there is literally nothing bad about it! Yeah maybe the girls fight a bit, but they do not flirt with their clients to sell houses common sense media!!! That is the most ridiculous thing i have ever heard. I can’t see how this is rated 16 +. I AM 11! This rating is pathetic. I love common sense media but this is wayyyyyy too overrated.

Great Real Estate Show

This show is somewhat dramatic, it’s a office six or seven pretty and rich women, what do you expect lol. But aside from that this is is really interesting and does focus a lot on real estate. Overall there are quite a bit of swears and a few sexual jokes, but nothing that a 12 year old hasn’t heard before

Selling Sunset

Overall Selling Sunset is pretty Dramatic. There was a TON of drama and honestly it just isn't my cup of tea, but I know for the right person it wld be great for them. I personally felt the need to at least watch it as Tarek el Moussa from Flip or Flops fiancée, Heather Rae Young was in it, so I did not expect that much drama, but otherwise it's pretty good. Overall the only caution for this series is the plethora of swearing in it, but im pretty sure a 13 year old has heard them before and knows not to say things like that. In terms of drinking, yes they do drink alcohol in this show, but then again have parents never drank alcohol in front of their children before? There were a few well lets just say "bad" jokes, but it wasn't all the time and like you just had to ignore things. Just ignore the bad parts, and this show is pretty good.