Kid reviews for Shaggy and Scooby-Doo Get a Clue!

Zoinks! A fun revamp with super Scooby snacks.

Teen, 15 years old Written byThePawPatrolFan45 January 7, 2018

Ok

I love Scooby Doo but I don't like how the characters look and I wish they had the rest of the gang not just Shaggy and Scooby, however the episodes are very interesting.
Teen, 16 years old Written byJoseph Rock February 28, 2012

Watch WordGirl instead.

I LOVE Scooby-Doo,but HATE this show! Let me tell you about the animation quality.It is BAD! The backrounds and layouts are basic,and it is bland,boring and blah.Cartoon Network revamped Looney Tunes,making a new show called The Looney Tunes Show and it is awesome! But how dare they mess up Scooby Doo.One of the best cartoons of all times.The theme song is also horrific.DON'T WATCH THIS!
Kid, 9 years old April 9, 2008

great show

When I woke up to see saturday early morning cartoons this was on. At first I was dissipointed because the original animation was different but I got used to it and found the show really funny!
Teen, 17 years old Written byS&SDGAC April 9, 2008

A must see show

Dear Reviewers,
My name is Zachary Summers & I just want to say that Shaggy & Scooby-Doo Get A Clue! is a not to miss show. The action in it is awesome. Scooby gaining powers from Scooby Snacks is pretty amazing. I recommand you reviewers to watch it, watch the first second season episode, & get the Vol. 1 DVD. Shaggy & Scooby-Doo Get A Clue! has become such a success that they did a second season. IF YOU WATCH THIS YOU WILL BE AMAZED!