Kid reviews for Shaun the Sheep

Fun critter mischief from Wallace and Gromit crew.

Teen, 13 years old Written bySENPAIKOKIISGOD March 7, 2020
it is very inappropriate

Kid, 9 years old March 16, 2020

Wonderful, 10 years old

it is a perfectly fine show, actually i would say you could watch it the day you were born its so fine, no swearing as the characters dont talk (because there sheep), ya so really funny show 11/10 please try it.

Bye (-:

Kid, 12 years old July 4, 2018

GREAT

This TV show does not have any bad language because nobody talks. SHAUN THE SHEEP is a great show for young children.
Kid, 10 years old June 28, 2018

amazing but has complicated plot

I think Shaun the sheep is good for children age 3 and up because it is a bit more confusing than timmy time. It has good role models of teamwork

Teen, 14 years old Written bySpacething7474 March 21, 2018

Why does American TV always mistreat it?

This show is great. It helped Aardman get a new hit show that aired worldwide. Sadly, whenever it aired on US TV (which was Disney Channel/XD And Cartoon Network/Boomerang) it got heavily screwed over. I hope the new seasons come to the US in some way.

Kid, 12 years old August 6, 2016

Cute cartoon for little kids, or any kids!

This is a cute cartoon solely for entertainment for any kids that can sit through it. It is very witty sometimes too!
Kid, 12 years old August 18, 2015

Cute! but I wish the show to play in america!

Shaun the beloved cute sheep and his flock know the path to find fun!

Even older kids would like this show!

Kid, 11 years old June 11, 2015

AWSOME SHOW!!!

This show is really great! SO well done!
I still love it, you never get too old for Shaun!!!!
Super funny, no violence.
It's AWESOME!!!!!
I REALLY recommend it!

Kid, 12 years old June 9, 2015

Cartoon Mania

Baah! Baah! Shaun the Sheep is awesome! Hey, I'm Shaun the sheep and I'm walking. Whoops, I fell on the trampoline. Hey, I got blasted up in space!
Kid, 12 years old April 27, 2014

Fun...

You see the characters doing cheeky stuff and having fun. It's really funny to watch, but some younger than 6 may find it to scary.
Kid, 10 years old April 12, 2013

Kids Won't Grow Out Of It

My 10 year old daughter loves Shaun the Sheep, if he entertains her I'm happy!

Teen, 13 years old Written byHarmolina November 15, 2012

GREAT! Too funny to be true!

This is just so funny! Gives both little kids and adults a laugh! You can also get Shaun the sheep on DVD and it's really something amazing for anyone with a sense of humor!

Kid, 11 years old October 9, 2012

Come bleat with shaun the sheep!

This show is family-friendly. It's very funny too.

Kid, 11 years old October 1, 2011

Good for the little ones! :)

I love this show, I watch it alot with my whole family. I don't care if I am too old for it. It's really funny and cute. Only sexual problem: They were trying to get rid of a sheep's hiccups and the farmer was taking a shower but his pants fell down and you could see his butt which scared all the sheep especially the sheep with hiccups, Not a sexual problem to me. It made me laugh so hard. I laughed so hard that I kept on laughing and running around so hard that I crashed into the wall which caused the shelf to shake and toys to fall all over me and crush me. This show is so hilarious. I used to watch it when I was little and I still watch it because I am still a fan of this show. I reccomend it. Even though they don't talk in the show, It can still teach kids very good lessons and messages. The farmer is really weird, funny huh. Educational :D!

Teen, 17 years old Written byBlue-Bunny July 14, 2011

Adorable!!!

One of the most adorable cartoons I've ever seen. From the creators of Wallace & Gromit, Shaun The Sheep is a really impressive spin-off. Not just that, but it takes a lot of skill and hard work to make claymation. Although there is no dialogue, it's still very entertaining and the characters are engaging. Can be really funny at times and is just one of those things you have to see to believe. I recently started watching it again through Netflix Instant and I forgot how good it really was. Now, I watch it over and over again, even if it's the same episode.

Teen, 16 years old Written byJeusus-Christ man37 July 5, 2011

You may think it's a little kids show but it's not

I love Shaun the Sheep! I watch it all the time with my brother! Before I saw this I thought I was too old to watch it but then I watched a few episodes and I loved it, It was actually very funny. Before you see this you may feel like you are going to hate it because it looks like a little kids show but it is not a little kids show. Its rated TV-Y7 so little kids can watch it but there may be some inappropriate behavior, one episode a fat sheep had the hiccups so they did anything to get rid of them, meanwhile the farmer was all covered in mud so he came upstairs to take a bath/shower, then he suddenly dropped his robber duck so he bent down but his towel fell of him so there was a shot of the farmers butt which would not be put in a little kids show so all the sheep were screaming so the fat sheep's hiccups were all gone, I do not find a shot of somebody's butt that inappropriate but yes it would not be put in a little kids show. Anyway you will love it right when you see it for your 1st time, I say you should watch it. It's amazing and it's just as great as Wallace and Gromit, the show that has the creators of Shaun the Sheep.

Kid, 11 years old May 21, 2011

A little better than Wallace and Gromit etc.

I actually really like this show! I love it! I have it on DVD and I watch it with my brother. I know it looks like a little kids show but its for everybody! Messages are very good! It is actually pretty educational, Love it!

Teen, 14 years old Written byBlueSunday October 11, 2010

(I put 2 ratings in 1)

It can get a tad boring, but its a very cute short show, the theme song is catchy, and its neat to see all the mistive he gets into.
(And sinse they don't have a 'Brian O'Brian rating thing on here, I'll do it here)
Brian O'Brian is a very cute show, I love the one when he's at the pool, they need to show it more often and even put it on DVD, it's very fun, also a cute short!

Teen, 13 years old Written byrebma97 September 9, 2010

Mixed feelings

Well, this show isn't horrible, but it's not that interesting, either. It's one of the few shows that I don't like or dislike, if that makes any sense. But it's very appropriate for kids; there is some mishief but that's about it
Kid, 11 years old July 6, 2010

Its great for all ages

i think fine for all ages theres nothin bad about it and its a good show but i think younger kids would like it more.