Parent and Kid Reviews on

She-Hulk: Attorney at Law TV show poster
Our Review

Based on 37 kid reviews

Sort by:

Young people shouldn't watch, I regret it.

I started watching this with my mum (I am 14) and thought that it was okay. However the 5th epsiode shows the idea of a sex tape being released, while they were both clothed l, it was extremely uncomfortable to watch and I would not recommend for young viewers. This show heavily implies the idea of sex, and it seems that almost everynight the main character is sleeping with another man. This show has a strong use of the idea of being drunk, the idea of someone's blood being stolen while they are asleep(while drunk), and the plot line relies to heavily on crossovers and other good characters. I understand Marvel is trying to do new things (and expand their fanbase), however this is just inappropriate for the audience that I know watch this. I wouldn't recommend it to a friend. If you have mature kids, then I would say 15+. The acting is good and I feel bad that the actors had to play along with a terrible plot line. This show was just disappointing, and I hope the next epsiode isn't trash.

7 people found this helpful.

Super funny

This is a really funny first episode. the scene where Jen fights Bruce is really cool
6 people found this helpful.

Honestly, disappointing and too political

I only saw the first episode and I have very little interest in continuing. It has more swearing and at one point the main character starts to say the F word. At one point she even flips the camera off. It has some sexual content that made me uncomfortable. The story was alright, though. I feel like Disney is trying to force politics on everyone. Obviously, I have nothing against women and I think they have many strengths that men don’t. I see nothing wrong with the main character being a woman or even Disney trying to make it known that women are amazing. What I don’t like is that this show seems to belittle men. Making She-Hulk instantly better than hulk in every way and she seems to have no flaws. She makes hulk seem like an idiot and I don’t like where this is going. It’s not very good character development. I’m tired of feeling like politics are being forced on me with every Disney movie.

5 people found this helpful.

She-Hulk | Perhaps the worst show to come yet...What a dissapointment.

Wow. I'm a big fan of Marvel, and I know how they roll. But this was different, so I decided to try it out. Let's talk about the inappropriate stuff that I, unfortunately, had to watch with my mother. First of all, the word 'sh*t' is used frequently, along with 'd*ckhead' and a cut-off version of 'f*ck*ed' once. Off the bat, the first episode includes an end-credits scene depicting a drunk Jen (the main character) talking about Captain America's virginity. The scene ends with ("Hahahah! Captain America Fu-!") The last word is cut off, however. The middle finger is shown once. In another episode, Jen is shown at a bar and a man does say the word, 'se*y women'. In another episode Jen is shown trying to date different men, and one comes off with a 'She-Hulk Fetish'. In perhaps the 'best episode that they made' she is shown almost on top of her date. Pretty much ready to 'fondue' if you know what I mean. In another episode, she is shown having s*x with a man. This man later turns out to be a bad guy. Another one is shown when Daredevil (a long time favorite and a complete gentleman) is seduced by Jen and they are literally shown kissing while walking to her bedroom. Poor Matt does a walk of shame outside her house, with an OLD WOMAN walking her dog. In the second to last episode, there is the idea of a sex tape shown on television in front of an audience at a Gala. (Fully clothed though). The word 'sl*t' is used. In another episode, Jen is shown with the famous rapper 'Megan Thee Stallion' (Ily girl) twerking to "Body-ody-ody-ody-ody" (lol). Besides these factors, the show itself started off great. It showed just how annoying men were. How they were the worst. Then soon, Jen began to take advantage of them, eventually falling into their traps. There is a BUNCH of alcohol and bars shown. For scary stuff, there are people falling out of windows (no blood and the man survives; car is damaged), people being pushed off cliffs (also no blood and was scratchless), punching, and intense karate. Magic stuff, and mini-demons, are all fine. You get the idea. | Overall this show has no plot, no direction, and the humor is slowly declining. Marvel, I know you're trying to "expand your fanbase" and stuff, but there are 10-year-olds watching your content. Kat Coiro did a good job on that one Donny Blaze episode, but shows should depict strong women. Not a main character that gets drunk and hooks up with every guy she meets. This was a flop show. And I'm very sad that Thor: The Dark World is worse than this. This is going to last place in Marvel content. But that's my opinion. If you are gonna watch this with your kid, please be prepared and ready to explain the aspect of s*x exclusively.

3 people found this helpful.

Terrible messaging, ok action.

This show started out decent, but quickly went downhill. The immorality in this show is ridiculous. I expected more of marvel. Jen sleeps with 3 different men throughout the show (nothing explicit) without suffering any consequences. It is horrible how this show tries to normalize such actions. Aside from that, there is quite a bit of drinking, and a bit of swearing, particularly in the first episode. This show has its moments, but overall misses the mark by a long-shot. However, I enjoyed the finale immensely As a side note, I would like to express my anger at marvel for losing sight of their target audience. Their movies should be OK for kids, but they seem to be adding in more and more mature content in movies such as Thor 4, Doctor Strange 2, Werewolf by night, Moon Knight, Eternals and She Hulk. Please do better Marvel!!!

2 people found this helpful.

Don't listen to other reviews, try it before you deny it

I actually really liked this show. Some people made it out to seem worse than it is so I hesitated to start it, but it's pretty enjoyable in my opinion. The main character sleeps with a few people throughout the season, but nothing bad is shown. I do like how this show also briefly mentions challenges specific to women, I think the application was realistic and not too forced. Jen is confident and strong. There are many strong female characters throughout teh show which is nice to see. It does have cheesy jokes, so I see how people may say its bad, but that's just the style of the show. It still has a good plot. There is mild cursing and violence. Most violence is comic and not gory. Characters drink and sometimes enough that would usually make them blackout drunk, but in hulk form they are unaffected by alcohol, so they don't act drunk. spoiler kind of: on the 7th episode, a character is publicly slut-shamed, and a video of her sleeping with a guy is leaked. Again, nothing very graphic is shown, but the idea of this still can be upsetting to people.

it’s fine

meh, fine for family’s and funny but super duper weak plot line.

Too much sex talk

Sex wise there is a lot of talk about sex and Captain America’s virginity. If there are kids present then DO NOT let them watch the FIRST EPISODE END SCENE. There was a great amount of sex talk and implied sexual intercourse. She-Hulk (Jennifer Walters) uses the words “as-”, “sex” and “virgin.” There is twerking in the end scene and lots of swearing.

2 people found this helpful.

It's a great show, with a more mature humor than other MCU titles.

2 people found this helpful.

She hulk attorney at law is a pretty good show I say 11+ because there’s a few cus words in it and violence I don’t think younger kids should watch this show in think this is more fore preteens.