Kid reviews for Shimmer and Shine

Shimmer and Shine Poster Image

Fairly oddparents, but worse

This is ripped off from Fairly Oddparents. Really boring!

puts their glitter on my child's ebook!

*stupid MacDonald's coffee!* https://m.youtube.com/watch?v=LupOA7UXUbU

Everybody look right.

This horror movie sucks

I agree with Lebron12James3. This movie sucks and it’s a the worst and they scared Jimmy!

Shimmer and Shine

When I was reading the comments I was shocked that people are like this. Shimmer and shine is a good show. It shows that you don’t have to get everything perfect in everything that you do. And they fix there mistakes. They work together. You won’t let your child watch shimmer and shine because the culture thing? Question mark.. It’s not supposed to be all about culture they were just trying to make an entertaining show for little kids to watch. Shimmer and shine are also nice to zeta even if she is trying to steal something they still treat her the same as any human being and I love that. And YES it is unrealistic. SO WHAT! It’s a show for 3 and up! You have no right to say that it’s bad just because it’s not realistic! It’s something to entertain your kid and teach your child teamwork, being nice to others, sharing etc. I am disappointed that people would say this stuff about my favorite show when I was a kid. So all you parents you can’t say anything unless shimmer and shine has violence or rudeness. Y’all parents are acting like you child is watching Fifty Shades of Grey. My goodness. And some on you parents are saying you would let your child watch housewives over shimmer and shine?! What is wrong with you. And another thing if your child loves shimmer and shine DONT YOU DARE force them to stop watching it just because of your “opinion”

It's a piece of garbage

This show is really terrible and i hate it so much. I really get annoyed by shimmer. She over-reacts way too much,she's so cringey and annoying.And i can't belive that shimmer and shine call Leah their "friend" when they only appear when Leah needs something. That's just crazy and this show is basically a rip-off of The Fairly Oddparents. I wish this show would just get canceled and if i had a genie, i'd wish that shimmer and shine weren't Leah's genies anymore

Cool show

Ok I thought I would like this show my little sisters love it and this show is amazing it's colourful and has a great message. The message is it you fail you can always try again I recommend this show to any body of any age.

Worst Show Ever

This show is horrible. It's extremely cringe-worthy and really bad. I included positive tags about this show because of what it tries to present. Children should know that even though you get a second chance sometimes, not everyone is nice enough to give you one. Also I'm annoyed that the characters get 3 wishes per DAY, not per lifetime.

YES!!! The second season of shimmer and shine is finally here!!!

I Really like this show. I don't know why some parents say it's boring and horrible. I don't think it's boring or extreamly bad. Some Parents has to stop taking this show way to seriously!! If your little girls saw the promo and knows a lot about it and fell in love with the episodes. Well then just smile and watch it with them. They love that show so much! It's An Educational series for kids you know! I mean come on! The Animation looks Great and perfect. There's nothing bad in this show. Stop saying bad stuff about preschool shows!!! It's a Kids show for Christ sake!! God please help these people learn about respecting little kids opinions on their favorite shows. If you just watch and learn about it. You will let your kids watch this show anyday or everyday. It really doesn't matter at all!! There is no Cursing, Drinking, or inappropriate stuff on their. It's super safe to watch.