Kid reviews for Sing On!

Lively, fun amateur karaoke singing game has some innuendo.

No reviews yetAdd your rating

Wondering if Sing On! is OK for your kids?

Parents: Set preferences and get age-appropriate recommendations.

Join Plus now

Teen, 13 years old Written byFlowerGirl07 November 14, 2020

Its pretty cheesy.

So this show... is interesting. If there was a 2.5 rating, that's what I'd give it. Now, I think Sing On is a good show to watch for a family. Its great for all ages, since they don't sing bad words in the songs. The singing is fine, and the singers are fine, but really not that great. The reason why I said that it's cheesy is because one, just the whole effect of the show is very... game showesqe, which isn't always a bad thing? And two, the host does some very cheesy things like look into the camera certain ways and its kind of funny, but a little much. Most of the contestants are nice, but some are quite competitive. There's nothing to worry about inappropriate wise, but I'd say that to really enjoy it, your child (or you) should be 6 years old or older. I wouldnt recommenced this show, but if you'd like to try it, go ahead!
Teen, 14 years old Written byGrace14 October 9, 2020

Horrible Singing

How is this even a show? I am 14 and most of these adults sing horribly. I am a singer, and I know it is supposed to be a fun show, but it gives you a headache after a while. It is good for kids of all ages, but it is not a good show at all.