All parent member reviews for Skunk Fu!

Adult Written byhamilton April 9, 2008

Kids loved it

In the same vein as Teenage Mutant Ninja Turtles.
Adult Written byindigoskye April 9, 2008

Not very interesting

Too much violence and not much value to the entire showing.
Adult Written byAl Jackson April 15, 2012

Pretty good.

This show is great! It is really funny and has decent animation! I love it!
Parent of a 1, 10, 10, 14, and 15 year old Written bycharmsmatuts February 4, 2012

I HATE IT!!!!!! NOT CUTE OK!!!! GLAD I GOT THAT CLEAR!!!!!!!!!!

I am so suprised how this show gets a big hit on CSM. It's weird. Not Cute. I hate it. So Glad it got canceled. It never will come back ever again. Cause actually a lot of kids hate this. I hate lots of things about this show. So many things I hate about it It will take years to tell you everything I despise about it. The Skunk is Pathetic. See that pic? NOT KUNG FU! Walt disney would be disapointed. HELLO! Why doesn't anybody get this. The New CN shows are horrible. Especially this, The Problem Solverz, and Johnny Test. And more. Not a list. There is tons of stupid shows on CN right now. Compare this too a cool that is actually funny like the classics. A real show is something like South Park, Invader ZIM, Animaniacs, The Simpsons, Phineas and Ferb, and a disney show that's really talking like House of Mouse. A show that gets us back into the old good days. Mickey Mouse is my hero. And this stupid skunk captured him and farted on his face. Stupid Skunk. And the Characters make me wanna barf. I lost almost all my brain cells watching this horrible show. I don't even know what 2 + 2 = anymore. Nobody's fault. Just CN and the freaks in this show. It only had like 15 episodes. PATHETIC!!! Not cute. CREEPY!!! This show is banned from my house for now on. The Skunk is Naked. And they beat up anybody. Not just evil things. I can't watch like 0.1 seconds of this show!!!! It's annoying! And has a bad message. It ruined House of Mouse and tried to make Kung Fu Panda look bad. Thank you CSM for hating this show. It deserves 1 and 2 stars. And it is very violent. Its for no ages. On IMDB, It got like 4. something stars out of 10. Kids hate it. I'm an adult. What you can't get angry at me. Waste your time if you like it. You'll soon realize that this is one of the most retarted shows on TV. *Evil Laugh* Bye Bye stupid Skunk. We're getting the old shows back. That way, Walt Disney will never find out how idiotic, ugly, dumb, weird, childish, and stupid this show is.
Adult Written byTommypezmaster June 8, 2009

I Love it!

Bring it Back Please!!!!!!!!
Adult Written byGazulster April 9, 2008

I enjoy watching it with the children

My children love this show and its one of the few childrens shows I actually enjoy as well. Is there a DVD available?