Kid reviews for Sleepy Hollow

Time travel + spooky mystery = zesty TV fantasy.

Teen, 16 years old Written byEmmaCarstairs August 14, 2019

Really good TV show!

Ok, so I started watching this show when I was 7. I know! Me being 16 I would not make my 6yr old cousin sit down and watch it! But beyond that, I loved this show, and I also love to say I grew up watching it.

Teen, 16 years old Written byAvengingSon98 October 15, 2014

Teen, 13 years old Written byTom Cruise Fan October 7, 2014

"Sleepy Hollow" TV review

Sleepy Hollow is probably one of my ten favorite TV show of all time. Sleepy Hollow is amazing. The direction is flawless. The series is very intelligent. What I love about Sleepy Hollow is how they incorporate true events with supernatural elements. I have never seen a television show that is this suspenseful. The two characters are very likable. Tom Mison as Ichabod Crane is gold. He plays a huge part in the structure of the television series. Also, he injects comic relief. The series itself has substance that makes the show very riveting. There is no better series on television than Sleepy Hollow. I implore you to check out Sleepy Hollow if you have not checked it out. You will be far from disappointed.

Teen, 14 years old Written byILikeAGoodStory September 4, 2014

Just Started Watching, But...

First off, I'd like to mention that I have not finished the season yet, but I feel I can give some insight here. The dehumanization of the primary antagonists makes this show, in my opinion, easier to watch than if they had morals and human faces. There is some violence, including suicide, but it is not over the top. Overall, a good show with a good plot, interesting is slightly clique characters, even if the camera work can be mildly irritating.
Teen, 13 years old Written byspencerhastings June 18, 2014

This show = pure awesomeness!

Awesome show! I started watching this when I was 12, and even then, this show wasn't scary to me, but I know a lot of people who are scared by the graphics of this show. Sleepy Hollow explicitly shows a man with no head. This headless man rides on a horse with an axe, so it can be frightening for some people. But, this show constantly keeps me hooked! Definitely a show I would recommend for people 12+. I'd give this show a 7.8/10.

Teen, 15 years old Written byRockAndRollKid November 26, 2013

Okay for younger teens. Paranormal spook fest.

I just reviews the blacklist so make sure you check that out. Sleepy hollow is a show about a man who was from back in time and now is in the future. He is part of a detective team that helps stop the headless horsemen and other paranormal things such as in one episode him and his partner were trapped in a haunted house and these word creatures walked around it so they hid. The shows violonce is low graphic with mild graphic but lots of blood. There are shootings,stabbings,monsters.paranormal activity,and disturbing moments with the headless horsemen. Language is as strong as dam- or hell. Drinking is only occasionally shown and may be drank. This show is a spook feat for your older Tweens to young teens. Okay on 13+

Kid, 11 years old November 2, 2013

Great!!!!

Full of action, and adventure, this will glue you to the tv

Teen, 15 years old Written byyoda1494 October 18, 2013

Sleepy Hollow

I love the show
Hated the movie

Kid, 12 years old October 12, 2013

Great

It's a very good show and very captivating. Some of the violence may be scary for younger viewers. One character is frequently seen without its head. Heads are cut of and/or bent out of shape. Not very much gore.
Very good show overall. I give it 4 stars!
I just started watching and i'm already hooked!!!

Teen, 16 years old Written byladyluckxixi October 1, 2013

Would highly recommend giving this a watch

Great show, great premise, great acting, great potential. Some disturbing imagery, though portrayed in a rather fantasy-like way (fanciful and nightmare-ish, fine for some bad for others). I would let my 12-year-old brother and 13-year-old sister watch, though not my 14-year-old cousin. It depends on the child, but in general iffy for tweens and fine for teenagers. Would recommend.