All parent member reviews for So Random!

Parent Written byyoyoarm2 July 25, 2011

Fast-paced, relax & enjoy the corny jokes! SNL for young kids.

I like the way this show breaks away from the Disney formula. I feel like we are watching a clean cut version of Saturday Night Live. I think it is important for kids to develop a healthy, silly, sense of humor and this shows does a pretty good job of feeding that. While the "product placement" of other Disney stable singers/entertainers is obvious, it is not offensive. In fact, there are parodies of commercials that we found hysterical such as the "Bedazzle Zit" piece featuring a "Katy Perry" character - well done!
Adult Written byKatakama June 24, 2011

Just bad

There is no reason to watch this whatsoever. It seems that Disney has jumped on the "Stupidity=Comedy" bandwagon. It is nothing but awful sketches one after another.
Adult Written byjacey23 June 5, 2012

so randoms rubbish

its rubbish i dont even know how they have a tv show
Parent of an infant, 3, 9, 10, and 17 year old Written byMyNameIsBeaver April 17, 2013

How random can this get???

My kids never liked this show, They thought the jokes were too corny and made fun of things like Lady GaGa and mannequins, They are young adults, so they should teach kids how to behave, their acting is really really "odd" in a way and it's mainly all over the place, If you a SWAC fan, then this is sorta for you, Demi added to SWAC, but without her, it seems boring. You can easily tell this is all cheesy and made to portray other things. Their acting has a tone that makes it seem so obvious and not professional, There is famous stars that sing at the end, so my kids like dancing to it, Slapstick and dating humor, does not teach kids anything, Mindlessness in their heads. They actually make fun of fans of things they like and someone said they felt offended by their race and what they wore. I agree, humor like this isn't really funny, it's cheesy and dry, nothing new, all they do is wear wigs and say funny stuff, songs are annoying, glad this ended, No kid liked this! Not even 10! Not even 18! I cannot beat the laugh tracks either, the laugh tracks are like the main actors in every scene. HaHa HaHa everywhere! It shows that its not funny and it can only attract fake audiences! (No offense to who thinks its funny) Watchable if you are 1 years old.
Adult Written byJEDI micah September 4, 2012

Occasionally funny!

This sketch comedy is like Saturday Night Live, but for kids. Sometimes it is funny, but to be honest, I think MAD on Cartoon Network is way funnier! There's nothing really too inappropriate for kids in this show. If you and your family are into SNL, then you'd probably get a kick out of So Random!, although I do recommend watching MAD instead!
Parent of a 2 and 7 year old Written bymommy2005 July 27, 2012

Bad Show

This show is not suitable for kids. I can not believe Disney would air this. It's just plain crazy. I have seen clips of this & think it's not suitable for kids.
Adult Written byLewis Woodhall May 28, 2012

REAL AGE RESTRICTIONS

NOT MANY REASONS TO BE WORRIED ABOUT BUT... Contains Very Mild Language and Comic Violence!
Adult Written byAl Jackson April 25, 2012

AHHHH MY EYES!

This show suck hard and long.I mean it has teenage girl styreotypes everywhere.That is so lame.
Parent of a 3, 6, and 8 year old Written byLiveYourLife March 27, 2012

Awesome

My daughters favorite show.My son doesn't care for it,except the Tony Hawk episode.
Parent Written bymeggyloubel December 26, 2011

H-O-R-R-I-B-L-E

Zombie Man!!!You've gotta be kidding me!!!This show is cheesy and rubbish!!!Imatating Tom Riddle!!!LAME!!!VOLDEMART!!!STUPID!!!They pushed WAY to far with Harry Potter I would give this a half star but I can't!This show is TERRIBLE!!!
Parent of a 8 and 10 year old Written byhas62372 November 4, 2011

Another Disney Dud

This show started out great and now has taken things way too far. The language and behavior coming from their skits is setting a horrible example for my children. My kids are dying to watch it, but unfortunately they also mimic it.
Adult Written byCharlie Fan August 7, 2011

Slapstick Comedy not for kids!

slapstick comedy trying to be SNL. It's not even close to being funny especially not okay for kids. Right now they aired some song about ketchup and the girl is on top of a dining table playing with ketchup squirting it all over everybody's faces and clothes and food. SO RANDOM = SLAPSTICK some kid just sneezed on some person's face. How awful.
Parent Written bykimberly Mitchell June 25, 2011

Walt Disney would not be proud

Blowing characters up, punching, dismemberment, poking fun at people's disfigurement, more inappropriate messages to young people. The "humor" was not funny. I've been watching Disney since the Wonderful World of Disney in the early '60's and there have been hits and misses; this is the biggest miss ever.
Parent Written bysa1620 June 15, 2011

so random= so pathetic

this show is not funny at all... they should of just cancelled the show completely... it makes me feel sorry for the way the actors look now... they dont even look like if they know how to act... very sad.... its pathetic!!!!!