All teen and kid member reviews for So Random!

Teen, 13 years old Written byaida3n June 17, 2011

load of rubbish!!!!!!

im watching it right now and it sucks!! the humour is so immature and im 12! it has parodies about willow smith and other things that small children wont understand. my advice to everyone is to not waste their time with this cr*p. I think that it might have been able to be fuuny if demi lovato was still in it... I miss her :(
Kid, 12 years old July 8, 2012

All That>So Random

It's just a rip off of All That from Nickelodeon... I mean seriously, "tantrum girl" is just "Ask Ashley" but 1,000,000 times worse.
Kid, 8 years old October 19, 2012

SSSSSSSSSSTUPID

Just like all disney comedy shows, terrible jokes, writers who look at paper while saying their lines, and would put any1 in the universe to sleep if it wasn't for the 100 decibel laugh tracks every couple of nanoseconds!
Teen, 13 years old Written bykaratethuyduong January 21, 2016
Kid, 11 years old January 6, 2014

So Random or So Dumb?

The show is awful. Not only is it not funny but it also sends bad messages like "You're ugly, so everyone should hate you". What they say is "humour" I say is people who don't know how to act screaming at you from the TV.
Teen, 13 years old Written byMiss90s August 18, 2012

I'd rather watch "All That" than this!

When this show came on, I actually liked it. But when I got addicted to the show "All That", I realized that "So Random" is such a rip-off and it's too gross. I stopped watching it when I became addicted to "All That".
Teen, 15 years old Written byDuper_Drew July 22, 2012

More like "So Crappy!"

HOLY CRAP!!! HOLY CRAP!!! HOLY CRAP!!! This show is horrid! It should get 1 star! Not 4 stars! Anyways ways this show is corny and it's a rip-off of All That! The teens on the show are so annoying and stupid! It is filled with teenage stereotypes! LAME! LAME! LAME! LAME! LAME! It is just more teen crap from Disney,soooo I'd only recommend this show to braindead little girls who whine all the time,and love listening to Justin Bieber.'Nuff said!
Teen, 15 years old Written byGeorgia Smith May 31, 2012

So Random should be axed!

After enduring the agonizing torture of watching 'So Random'. The irritating and annoying voices stay locked inside your head; like a horrific nightmare clawing its way through your brain and implanting itself there, so that you'll never forget it. Ever..
Kid, 12 years old November 27, 2015

Only dumbheads would understand.

There's no humor (But what do you expect, we're talking about Disney Channel), the parents are absent (AGAIN), and it is ripping off Incredible Crew. Yours, Goatworlds.
Teen, 13 years old Written by13ki December 12, 2012

I'm glad it's gone! It should've ended sooner!

Whoever likes this should be put in a mental hospital for life. This is awful. I'm glad it's gone now! SwaC is better than this. It should've been called "So Trash!"
Teen, 14 years old Written byLily456789123 December 27, 2011

Not a good show, and can be offensive

Hi, I’m Lily. I’ve been watching the show, but honestly, I think the show can be offensive in some ways, because of traditions or races. I understand it is suppose to be funny, it’s just that it can be offensive in some ways to different people. I think that it shouldn’t do anything with different cultures or races. But, a lot of the time, its not funny. So Random isn’t a good show. It’s sort off mean and some of the sketches are not appropriate for young viewers. There are plenty other ideas out there, just this one isn’t a good one. There are some ups and downs to it. 1 UP. The musical guests 2. DOWN The show can be inappropriate 3. DOWN Show is offensive for some races
Teen, 14 years old Written bylauraxyo December 24, 2011

RIP-OFF!!!

Complete rip-off of 'All That' If you want to see a good sketch comedy for kids watch 'All That' on Nick instead
Teen, 13 years old Written bybaseballrockz November 30, 2011

dumbest show EVER

okay for 7 and up, but the shows not funny, really dumb, just save your time and dont watch it
Teen, 16 years old Written byMr. King December 20, 2012

I'm very glad this is gone!!!!!!!!!!!!!!

If Disney keeps being lazy,they might need to take their channel off! So Random was SUCH a rip-off of All That! How dare Disney does better than Nick! If they don't cancel their HALF teenybopper sitcoms,i'd like to say...KILL YOUR CHANNEL DISNEY!!!!!!!!!!!!! I'M SO TIRED OF YOU NOWADAYS!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!
Teen, 17 years old Written byBigbillyboy August 25, 2012

So Dumb is what this garbage should've been called.

This show is a rip-off of All That! This show is so annoying and braindead! It is horrible,and i'm sooooooooooo glad it's cancelled! If you've never seen this crap while it lasted,don't bother watching a rerun!!
Kid, 9 years old July 9, 2012

So Funny!

This show is great for kids who just want to laugh.I don't see why parents don't like it.My family watches it together .
Teen, 13 years old Written byj78 May 12, 2012

WHAT I THINK OF SO RANDOM

IT IS JUST AO WIERD WHEN THEY DO RANDOM STUFF THEY SHOULD DO SOMETHING COOLER LIKE JUST THE NORMAL SO RANDOM EPISODES YEA THAT WOULD BE BETTER HOW WERID ARE THEY EXEPT FROM THAT DUDE WHO IS GRADYS FRIEND HE ONLY THE COOL ONE IN SO RANDOM BOO TO THE YA
Teen, 14 years old Written bysaint-bernard March 26, 2012

ID RATHER watch any other show

Id rather watch any other show then watch this show. i was sick and my little brother and sisters put this on in my room this show pretty much made me have nightmares and have my fever go up and send me to the hospital problems with this show 1. horrible comedy there sketches are pretty stupid there not even funny some of them are like hickory dikorry dock detectives who are investigating humpty dumpty who fell of the wall and half the time there yelling and talking with very very fake voices and also very badly portrade celebertys they mite be trying to do that but there trying to hard. 2.charecters are something out of a 2 year olds books they talk in very fake accesents 3.actors are horrible they have horrible speaking voices and they dont now how to act they have loud voices and very fake comical voices that are really anoyying if young kids watch this they are most likely think its ok to have there pants all the way down to there ankles out in public here are some clips so you can see what i mean
Kid, 11 years old March 23, 2012

Meh....

Its alright I guess I get a giggle sometimes. Guest stars suck big-time.
Kid, 11 years old February 20, 2012

I hate so random if it has anime in it

I hate that you used Naruto in the episode that played on Febuary 20 at about 1:05 i love the show Naruto and the outfit is the same one and don't used any anime i now hate so random plus i am a kid saying all this