All teen and kid member reviews for So You Think You Can Dance

Kid, 11 years old July 31, 2011

Worst show I've ever seen

In my opinion, I think it's crazy that people actually like this show!! It's so boring! Dancing with the Stars is such a fun and entertaining show compared to this show. So You Think You Can Dance is very boring and there is nothing entertaining about it. I don't recommend this show at all to anyone.
Teen, 13 years old Written bytimmphy do June 7, 2010
best tv show in the world!!!!!!!!!

dance dance dance

So You Think You Can Dance!!!! Is all about dancing its contest to find out who is the best dancer in america!! the types of dancing that is included in this show are..... hip hop, waltz, Contemperary, and many more. you can get so involved in this show that youll start clapping when the dance is over!!
Kid, 10 years old August 23, 2009
This is my FAV tv show!!!!! I luv it!!!
Kid, 12 years old April 13, 2011

L-O-V-E I-T!!! =)

I love this show. I think I can dance but I can not but at least I try!! LOL
Kid, 12 years old August 6, 2010

A great show for older kids!

If you're old enough to handle some of the dances and outfits, it's one of the best shows out there. I'm a dancer, and these people show me what some of the best look like. It's a great show for teens and above and I LOVE it!!!!!!!!!!!!! It's a great show with some of the best dancers. I hope Kent of Lauren win this season!
Kid, 12 years old August 10, 2010
Good show, but I reccomend DVR'ing it and watching it yourself before showing it to your kids. They sometimes throw in the occasional "Seduction" dances. Bleh.
Kid, 11 years old August 7, 2013

Dance At Heart

I am a dancer and I love this show because I can relate to the styles and moves their doing. But, they are sexy dances. And sometimes you will here bad words like h--l or d--m but other words are bleeped. There is ALOT of innuendo but what kid knows what it means. This show at heart is a pure dance show
Kid, 9 years old July 25, 2012

luv it

I have been watching it since i was 3 luv it so much
Kid, 10 years old August 23, 2011

Great Show

Once the top 20 are picked, there is much less curse words, anger, etc. Some dances are inappropriate, but that is VERY VERY VERY rare.
Teen, 15 years old Written byJourdy288 February 16, 2010

I really recommend!

This is my absolute favorite show (it got me interested in performing arts!) that I really appreciate for it's variety. The dancers can go from classical ballroom one week to traditional African to avante-garde to Bollywood another. There are a couple salsas that could be considered a little... spicy... but nothing ever over the top.
Teen, 13 years old Written byAuddrey. November 28, 2009

10+ :)

i can't dance:) i love this show though. but mary murphy(judge) is the most annoying peson alive. and i don't think cat deely is a real name. go karen:) i just started watching season 8 and i love itt.
Kid, 10 years old November 15, 2009

Perfect for Children

I love this show, mostly because I'm a dancer. the worst words they say is a-s and d-n.
Kid, 11 years old August 18, 2009

Kewl

It's a fun family show. I watch it with my parents all the time!!
Kid, 12 years old August 10, 2009

awsome

best show ever!!!!! this is one of my favorite shows. i start to like it more as it gets to the end ( top 20 or so) because at that point all the dancing is good, no one gets hurt and the judges arn't as mean. yes some of the feelmale dancers wear some reaviling outfits, but no one mentions them so it's not anything bad. all in all wath this show
Kid, 10 years old July 22, 2009

great especially 4 dancers

this show is awesome (especially 4 ppl who wanna b dancers...like me)! only thing i dont like is that the judges r 2 harsh on the contestants who r absolutley amazing!
Teen, 16 years old Written bymovieloverman1234 July 16, 2009

awsome TV show

I love this show even more then idol. Its a really good shoe to watch and pretty kid friendly. If you want a shoow thats good and everyone will enjoy, then this should do you good.
Kid, 10 years old June 6, 2009

Best Show Ever!

So you think you can dance is a GREAT movie for the whole family to watch. It is completely amazing and every season it gets better and better.
Kid, 10 years old June 5, 2009

It's interesting!

This show is most of the time a family show. Someetimes the judges could be a little hasty when it comes to their choice of word but otherwise it's a family show. I love the dancing everyone should watch it.
Kid, 10 years old April 9, 2008

Ok.

I think this show is ok. As a dancer, I watch it every week, being a bit of a judge because of what I know. In my opinion, I think that you should not watch until the top 20, for many reasons. One is that one person wants to be called "sex" and belts out swear words like they are nothing. Other people tend to swear if they get rejected, and hearing them beep out the swears so often just hurts your ears. Once at the Top 20, I believe it is fine. They beep out the swear words, which they rarely use. The social behavior is not the best, as this season has a young man crushing on his partner, so he goes overboard when they get dances like the rumba, and other Latin dances in which they have to get quite close. Some inappropriate comments come from the judges, and one guest judge seems to flirt with most of the girls. It's up to the parents at what age you should start watching.