All teen and kid member reviews for Sonic X

Kid, 9 years old April 23, 2010

Stupid But Okay!

Pretty good, but ruined Sonic's legacy!
Kid, 10 years old March 31, 2011

Only watch the 4Kids dub if you want to kill yourself.

Ignore my old review on this show. The reason I said that was because I haven't seen the awesome, uncut, Japanese version! But Chris and Cream are SUPER ANNOYING!
Kid, 10 years old March 28, 2011

Sonic X Rocks!!!

Very awesome to watch!
Kid, 12 years old January 14, 2013

Japanese series could do some improvement

I was disappointed with this series because of how Sonic just sits on his butt and watches everything going on. Sonic is also constantly acting like a jerk in most of the episodes I've seen. This Japanese series is kinda screwed up with some of the weirdest moments and faces and characters. Still, it's not the worst series around.
Teen, 14 years old Written bySonicfan March 22, 2011

I LOOOVE SONIC X

I love Sonic x it educaional cuz sonic tall you "Kids don't use formula one racing cars to chase hedgehogs!" lol i like the couples like Taismo Sonamy Knouge XD i loooooooove this show Some times it a little to violent cuz Sonic and eggman fight a lot like in every ep anad the end of the series spoiler:Cosmo asked Tails to kill her to defeat the Metarex:spoiler :'C But live this show so it willlll be good of kids
Teen, 14 years old Written bycallofduty6 October 19, 2015

Good Show for Ages 8 & Up

This is a really good show! I don't see what's so violent about it. Its funny and fun to watch. Sonic does have somewhat of an attitude, and while that may affect some kids it doesn't affect others. If your child's attitude is affected by stuff like that I would recommend only watching it once or twice a week or not at all.
Teen, 17 years old Written bygraymouse July 27, 2011

More than one version

Take note, there are more than one versions of this. The 4Kids dub in English is much more kid-friendly and many scenes were thus deleted. Language ("ba**ard", "son of a b**ch" "sh*t", ect) and some suggestive diolouge and scenes were removed. For kids, the English dub is great. For teens or mature kids 12+, you can see the Japanese version with English subtitles on the internet.

review for sonicX

THIS IS SO AWESOME WATCH IT NOW I LOVE THIS SHOW!!!!!!!!!!!
Teen, 15 years old Written by#1friezafangirl January 20, 2012

Sonic X Ruins Sonic!

I'm hog wild for Sonic. But I'll tell you the truth, this show stinks. Not only is it very un-Sonic-y, but the creators obviously don't know how to make a good story! It doesn't have Silver the Hedgehog, and the whole Season 3 focuses on beating ONE BOSS!!! I've seen every episode of this show and I don't care if I ever saw it again. However, its clean, and if your kid wants to watch it, fine. But I'm telling you, unless you fall head over heels for Chris, this show isn't worth seeing!
Teen, 17 years old Written byTronguy May 15, 2011

Sonic is Xtreme fun for Sonic fans young and old

It may not be as enjoyable as the original Sonic the Hedgehog TV shows or the video games but Sonic X will definitely satisfy Sonic fans everywhere!
Teen, 13 years old Written byprincesspeach January 17, 2011

Okay

Amy and Sonic like eachother
Kid, 11 years old December 22, 2010

4kids dub is ok for younger kids but Japanese version is better.

I'm not a big fan of the 4kids dub but it's better for younger kids then the Japanese version(which is a lot better) ex:in Japanese version Sonic says s--t.
Kid, 7 years old August 13, 2009

Outstanding little surprise

Great show but not good for small children, this show may bee okay for age 7 and up but there are some sad and vilont stuff in tbhis. I thought for kids took this off but it's backk on now so good news:)
Kid, 11 years old February 9, 2016

A very entertaining show

This show is very good for kids. This show does have ALOT of violence though.
Kid, 12 years old November 28, 2015

Great, but subs are for older audiences.

In the sub (episode 2), Sonic says the S word (The one that means crap), but the dub is fine for ages 6+. Yours, Goatworlds
Teen, 14 years old Written byVeggieTalesFanGirl00 March 2, 2015

Inappropriate

It has a scene in one episode where Rouge is taking a bubble bath, but it does show so much of her likeness towards Knuckles the Echidna. Topaz is a very annoying and worthless character that 4K!DS made!
Teen, 17 years old Written byHorace Williams November 21, 2014

One of the coolest versions of Sonic.

I'm a huge gamer. Super Mario, Sonic, and Kirby are my favorite video games. Sonic X is great. Awesome action, great acting, and nice animation. Sit back, relax, and enjoy.
Teen, 17 years old Written byLedinFX October 15, 2014

Its fine

The show Sonic X was absolute garbage to me I did not enjoy watching it at all.But the show is designed for young people so its very appropriate.However there are a few obvious crushes.But nothing that is inappropriate for young children.
Teen, 15 years old Written byWRESTLING246 October 8, 2014

This show is cool

Sonic, Shadow and the rest of characters team up to defeat Eggman and always because Sonic X is a cool show
Teen, 14 years old Written byWWEWRESTLINGFAN103 February 20, 2014

Sonic X is cool

Sonic and his friends fight Eggman, meet new friends and do a lot of fun and super cool things and the score Im giving Sonic X is 100/100 I think Sega should make lots of Sonic shows