All parent member reviews for Sons of Anarchy

Parent of a 8 year old Written byJasmine585 April 10, 2011

Teens and Adults

I really love this show but there are tons of negative outputs. The show is for high schoolers and college people. Not seniors and kids
Parent of a 10 and 11 year old Written byninjagrrl May 21, 2011

Great adult entertainment

I absolutely love this show, but it is definitely not for the kiddos. The sex, violence, drugs and language are completely inappropriate for anyone under the age of 16 or so. Tune in when they are sleeping, you won't regret it.
Adult Written byTigerPickles February 12, 2012

No Children Allowed

I love this show, but it is a definite no for anyone under 17 in my opinion. Extremely violent and very dark.
Adult Written byBroncosdude September 17, 2012

Great show, but for mature people.

The show is very violent, a lot of sex, a lot of drugs a lot of cursing. For example the first episode of the new season, one of the enemy gangs burn a women alive and they make her boyfriend watch. You see everything as well. Iv been watching it since it aired back in 2008 so I was 14 back then, 18 now and some of the stuff still disturbs me.
Parent Written byrotowriter January 14, 2015

GREAT show, but know your kids

This is my favorite television show -- ever. However, before letting any child under 16 even watch a, preview of the next episode, know your children, their ability to separate reality vs. drama, their penchant for mimicking what they see and hear, etc. Certainly if you're going to let someone under 16 watch, you'd better be watching too and be able to have mature conversations about what goes on, screen. If that's too much work just to let a kid watch a show, then don't let them watch. Some of the show is watch-through-your-fingers type of brutal, so be forewarned. For adults who enjoy this genre, there's nothing better.
Adult Written byMJintheMitten December 8, 2014

Amazing show, terrible for kids!

Amazing show with great writing and complex characters. However, this is not meant for anyone under the age of 17 by any means. There's constant violence, language, and drugs. And as the seasons progress, this content just becomes more graphic and prominent, especially in the last two seasons. If you're looking for a great show that'll hook you, this one's for you. Just not the kidlets.
Parent of a 2 and 4 year old Written byNatashaMarie2 February 19, 2014

Love this show! It keeps you wanting to watch! Definitely NOT a show you should watch while your kids are still up!
Adult Written bydarthsitkur October 17, 2013

this is a really badass biker thriller

this is a really great show, I just finished the first season and now I'm officially a fan, and it's safe to say that this is a guy's show because there's lots of really intense shootouts, chase scenes, ambushes, and fist fights, and lots of bloodshed, and also, season 5 is by far the best, it has shootouts, fist fights, chase scenes, ambush scenes, and bloodshed galore, season 5 is the craziest pretty much lol
Parent Written byScreenshot47 September 28, 2013

Don't Bother; Garbage in Garbage out!

Truly a terrible show and there is nothing good that comes from it. Full of evil.
Parent Written bySomeperson1234567890 April 16, 2013

It is what it is.

This show is completely ridiculousness, far removed from reality, to the point of being silly. Watching it is a complete waste of time, but I guess so is most of TV. The actions depicted in this show are unrealistic, the entire script is silly, the relationships are silly, the conflicts and agreements are silly. It will possibly lead your kids to have silly thoughts or unrealistic understanding of reality.