All teen and kid member reviews for South Park

Kid, 11 years old May 1, 2010

Best show on Tv

OK. Everybody out there thinks that South Park is so horrible and stuff. In my opinion South Park is one of the best shows on TV. It makes fun of everything and it has some great points and brings up some great topics. The first time I saw it was when I was 8. You see everyone in America thinks that if you heard the word "sex" before you're 15 you'll end up a prostitute drug addict. Not true. This show has some great jokes and in most episodes there is some kind og moral. Trust me. I am a student in an elementary school and all of my friends there know perfectly well what sex is. A lot of kids must say f*ck an hundred times an day. So compared to what kids hear in schools, this so isn't that bad.
Teen, 14 years old Written byaaaaaaaaaa July 12, 2009

Many parents underestimate what kids can handle

Most kids have common sense to tell what is entertainment fiction and reality. By the age of 12 most kids already know all the swears and when and how to use them in a non offensive manner in REAL LIFE!! There are some sexual themes but in the 5th grade (at my former school) everyone learned about puberty, sexual organs, changes you go through when in puberty and maybe pregnancy. If 5th graders can handle learning about puberty and go through a sex ed class then 12 year olds (ussually 6th and 7th graders) can handle the swearing and the VERY little and sometimes legitiment sexual themes.
Teen, 17 years old Written byserphvarna April 17, 2011

Good show that I've watched since I was seven.

Watch this when you get what all the messages are in the show. Little kids will only like it because it has naughty words in it. This show truly shows how little kids act when their parents aren't around. This show also takes shots at everything. It doesn't just pick what it makes fun of. A great show.
Kid, 12 years old October 23, 2012

South park is aimed towards adults, but kids can find the humor funny.

I am shocked that this show is rated TV MA just because of language. I know a lot of shows that swear more than south park and they are rated TV 14. I believe that parents should be warned before letting their kid watch this show. Most episodes deserve the TV 14 rating, but some episodes deserve the TV MA rating. When you watch South Park, at the beginning of every episode, it displays the episode rating that TV guide descriptions don't have. I would let your kid watch all of the TV 14 ones, but when it comes to the MA ones, look what it is rated MA for. If its rated TV MA L, I think it should be fine for your kid, If its TV MA LV, that means there is graphic violence and that's your decision, and if its TV MA LSV, watch the episode before letting your kids watch it.
Kid, 12 years old February 23, 2011

Not for anyone!!

I don't like at all!! Kids my age are starting to watch it and it's not good for anyone!! This show should be away from a minors eyes.
Kid, 9 years old March 4, 2011

average laughs

so funny but a little edgy for young kids
Kid, 8 years old March 18, 2011
Err, Good for smart 13+ but bad for 10 and below.
Teen, 13 years old Written byxxmetalheadxx April 9, 2008

why SHOULDNT kids watch this show?

what adults dont get is kids most likely already know about this stuff. i dont know one teen/preteen who doesnt know what sex is or doesnt curse once in a while. plus thy probably ALREADY watch it anyway. face it kids are ganna grow up someday and its good to learn about adult content at a young age like 13 so it doesnt hit them with a suprise when they r older. parents, kids should definately be allowed to watch this show. its the most funny show on tv(in my opinion)
Kid, 11 years old July 2, 2014

Grow up

South Park is now a family show Those little preschool and nick and Cartoon Network shows are that give morals for future decisions for developing kids. But after that, people should know the behaviour of modern humans and I advise that you teach children about sex at the age of 6 because they have the maturity of a responsible 16 year old. If you don't do that then they will be a freak about sex and laugh at every technical word because they haven't gotten used to it and maybe even telling about it a young age, the later 11 year old will laugh a little because of embarrassment. South Park is a moral story teller kind of, there are less moral found in the Simpsons. Like in Scott tenorman Must die it kind of tells that anyone is smart and people should stop bullying because of the hard revenge. I'll feel bad later in my life that I have to be a role model for a family for 30 years. But what if you swear a bit and watch these real life situation cartoons like South Park with your 11 year old son. It will be a family bond and connection and then you won't freak out if your son swears at school a little. I am a 11 year old and I think watching South Park is okay and it adds a little humor in your day. But I would skip the sex parts because they are vulgar and hardcore and tell your son to not swear in public but they will know if they have manners. If accidentally your 4 year saw it let them go for that episode and explain the scene if it's okay and tell him next time you can see it when your older. I know that if little kids see it they would love the violence as they love to see someone hurt
Teen, 16 years old Written bytaymomsenfan April 6, 2010
Funniest show on tv at the moment :DD WAY WAY WAY 100 TIMES WAY BETTER THAN FAMILY GUY!
Teen, 17 years old Written byHamsterSandwich May 1, 2010

The Immature Humor Will Apeal to Most Teenagers

Great show! Everyone gets a kick out of watching the kids from South Park; I'd like to meet the poor soul who doesn't. However, most of their humor is sexual, immature, and offensive. Really, South Park is never meant to be taken seriously. There isn't much violence, but, when there is, it usually evolves Kenny, a character who dies in every episode. The catchphrase, "Oh, my God! They killed Kenny! You Bastards!" quickly became popular. Cartman, the main character, constantly makes fun of Kyle, for being Jewish. He also mocks "Ginger" kids. Saying they're "Weird, and they creep us out." The South Park theme intro is interesting. Each time, Kenny says a different phrase. (The phrases are usually extremely perverted) But, Kenny's hood from his jacket covers his mouth, so we're not supposed to know what he's saying. In a nutshell, the ever-popular South Park, will please teens with it's pop cultural references and crude humor.
Kid, 10 years old April 9, 2008

funny but bad

This tv show is defentily no t suitable for ages 16 and under I mean these kids swear like heck but the show is funny
Teen, 17 years old Written bybobbyray March 3, 2013

BAD

Not funny....every bad thing you can think of is in this tv show... May I recommend family guy instead....toned down and your kid will love it just as much.Watch South Park at your on Risk!!!!
Teen, 13 years old Written bydragonballzkai March 12, 2011
Show is just fine for mature 14 year olds, but has excessive violence, one character dies nearly every episode, and language like goddamn, f**k, s**t, but the last 2 are bleeped out
Teen, 16 years old Written byhamstergurl09 November 27, 2010

A Good Joke Here and There.

I started watching South Park recently. It's funny, but by no means the funniest show ever. Then again, I've only seen the first and second seasons, so I'm not totally sure how it changed throughout its production. I'd say not for anybody under 14.
Kid, 12 years old July 17, 2010

Very funny, for older kids.

Sorry for the confusion from miles5501, thats my old account, and that was a facebook review, now on to my review: South Park is funny, but NOT for kids. There are many adult topics such as rape, and Cartman constantly insults jewish people, african americans, pretty much everyone besides himself. I watch this show, and am allowed to. I am only 12, and think that if you like a good, raunchy comedy, this is for you. but not for young children.
Teen, 17 years old Written byklow April 9, 2008

really funny

i don't like the way cartman treats kyle beacause he's jewish.just plain mean. but funny show
Kid, 11 years old October 22, 2016

South Park review

Ok so I am a kid and your most lightly going to skip this review,but I will be honest about South Park and I have nearly seen every season of this show okay so South Park is a show meant for for older teens for lots of reasons like in most episodes the work f--k is used as well as s--t the show has blood but animated. It makes fun of celebrities In every episode but is EXTREMLY funny I would say it is fine for 14 year olds.
Teen, 13 years old Written byXx that one bro Xx October 1, 2016
Ok ok give me a break I really do think shows a good show every one thinks it's full swearing and sex and violence but not that bad when I was younger I generally disliked show but now watching it over its actually ok for kids some swearing but hey who really cares? Check this show out I honestly think it awsome show.