Kid reviews for Space Force

Space Force Poster Image

Hilarious comedy with questionable and great role models

Hilarious, very little violence, strong language.

1 person found this helpful.

Pretty good

Pretty good show its funny and has some swearing not to much blood or violence

HILARIOUS WORKPLACE COMEDY!

Fun time

I enjoyed it. Funny show for the whole family! There is a lot of swearing though, but I think it’s okay for mature kids.

4/5

Some language but great show!

This show is a good show to watch as a family, but it does have a few infrequent f-bombs. One of the subplots is about a conjugal visit, but nothing is shown. It doesn’t have many positive messages, but it is pretty funny and worth a watch.

So good

I think it is amazing people just have to high standards for Greg daniels compared to a lot of other shows it is amazing lots of swearing but I hear it at school all the time

Not the office

As a big fan of the office, I had high hopes for this show. It looked funny, had potential and as many have stated, a great cast. I watched and did my best to enjoy it but the humour was lame. I laughed a couple of times but my expectations were not met. Objectively, the show was ok, had funny parts but the humour was geared towards a younger audience. There was lots of swearing which was fine because if you don’t hear it in the show, just step outside and have a listen, it’s nothing rare. The first season of the office was not as good (or well lit) as the rest of it so maybe this show has a chance. I may be comparing it too much to the office but what with the creators being the same and Steve Carell taking the lead, I was expecting similarities. I wish they had done more with what they had.