Parent reviews for Space Ghost Coast to Coast

Off-beat animated talk show isn't for little kids.

Adult Written byUltimateMom April 9, 2008

This show is great. Read This Please.

My son and I watch this show on Comcast On Demand Together and we both think it is halarious. This show is great for all ages but is a little complacated. I think it should be rated G. This show rocks. Language- not a problem at all. And the violence is cartoon violence. No sexual content at all. It is just a great show for all ages. I think it should be on cartoon network instead of Adult Swim, because it is a show this is appropreate for all ages, sort of like Tom and Jerry...
Parent of a 13 year old Written byDr. Weird September 11, 2010

Hey.

CSM got it all wrong. It's good for all kids 10 and up. It's just a little violent.

Adult Written byLowe's man November 28, 2017

appropriate for its target audience

While the topics discussed in this talk show would make me inclined to recommend it for teens and up, this show does it in a way that's neither too explicit nor too sanitized. The topics discussed are a very clear signal that this show obviously isn't meant for kids. As for Space Ghost himself frequently ignoring his guests, teens won't think too much of it, as they'll know that it's played for laughs. In other words, teens won't do that in real life.
Adult Written bydanny 7000 August 30, 2017

space ghost coast to coast is not for kids

i think space ghost coast to coast is a amazing show but its not for kids because it has a talk show theme to it and space ghost talks to some guest stars that kids wont even know about half the time and it has some very mean spirited humor and it has mild swearing like crap and danm and its very vilonte characters punch each other and it had a very dark episode were space ghost becomes a cannibal and it was made for a mature aduience and was the show that made them create Adultswim and when it moved to Adultswim it had lots of sexual innuendo space ghosts robe falls off and hes seen naked and it has more swearing like crap danm hell and bitch and a few censored swears and its very vilonte with blood and has more mean spirited humor characters are seen smoking and doing drugs with that being said space ghost coast to coast was for a mature aduience and i dont recommend it for anyone under the age of 15

Adult Written byStormhunter May 9, 2018

Space ghost isn't 14+

Space ghost is far from being Pg14. Pg14 rating makes me laugh, that is basically rating it on par with Family guy. Space ghost far from that age rating. It is true Space ghost is on Adult swim, but it's actually really child frinedly. It's more like a child friendly adult show for kids. Yes Space ghost does say "crap" or "Damn" but many PG shows actually do that. It's PG trust me, probably around the age of 10+ I sometimes like to turn space ghost on, just to listen to the audio at work. If it was really PG14, I wouldn't do that