All teen and kid member reviews for Spartacus: Gods of the Arena

Teen, 15 years old Written byzazmopepperz April 20, 2011

Iffy for 15- 16

Spartacus Gods of the Arena is actually a very good show. I prefer it to Blood and Sand because it shows what the gladiator trade was really like instead of some typical story of a guy trying to unite with his wife, and also there is a little entertaining romance in the back which you'll find amusing. However the interesting and educating story can masked by the intense bloody violence and sex. My parent do not know I watch this show and my older brother lets me watch it, but doesn't like me watching it. I think it's appropriate for 15 and 16- year- olds as it shows what Roman life is like (yes it actually was like that back in those days). I'd wait till your seventeen before ever considering asking your parents if you can watch and if you want to watch it earlier then don't tell them.
Teen, 14 years old Written byEntropy January 23, 2011

Much like Blood and Sand...

It's a very realistic representation of Rome's downfall, very violent, far too much sex, and lot's of nudity. That being said, this one is just as entertaining as Spartacus: Blood and Sand. The action sequences are incredible, the characters are engaging, and the storyline keeps it moving forward. And though there has only been one episode of it so far, it's going to be a promising second season.