Parent reviews for Spider-Man

Complex, sophisticated action for older kids.

Adult Written bymarvelmommy September 29, 2018

my son was watching it and thought it should be rated 8 and up

It's too violent for young children, but for kids who are 7 or 8 should be able to watch

Adult Written bysiri_loki September 25, 2018

amazing creation by the MCU

I think this movie is almost all age appropriate but kids under 4 would probably not understand the plot. Spider man sets a great role model for youngsters. there isn't nearly as much violence as you think there might be. it also proves that people don't need to be a cool guy or anything of that sort to be a hero. spier man uses his smarts and kind heart to become a well known saviour. i think this movie is an inspiration to kids!

Adult Written byNassir L. June 3, 2018

The best Spider-Man cartoon ever!

This Spider-Man animated series is the best ever made! I think any kid who is into superheroes will love this awesome cartoon! The episodes are just great, the soundtrack fits perfectly the action, as the show grows darker and darker through the seasons, 4 would be a good age to start watching the season 1, then at 5 the season 2 etc, or of course you can show them the whole show at once, you decide, still if your children want to watch a Spidey Cartoon, go with this one, later on, you can introduce them to the movies as well!