All parent member reviews for Squidbillies

Adult Written bylaurenhooba April 9, 2008

This is not a kid's show

Squidbilles, the show on the Cartoon Network's Adult Swim, is designed to be viewed by 16 and up crowd due the adult content of the show.
Parent of an infant, 1, 2, 3, 4, 5, 6, 7, 8, 9, 10, 11, 12, 13, 14, 15, 16, 17, and 18 year old Written bymykidsarebabies February 19, 2015

MY 18 YEAR OLD WAS WATCHING THIS

I SAW MY 18 YEAR OLD WATCH THIS AND I GOT MAD AT HIM
Parent of a 12 and 14 year old Written byConcerned Pep Pep September 18, 2013

We love Early!

If you have family from the mountains it might be for you and your kids. The kids love Early because he reminds them of my own papa. Yes he cusses and carries on but thats what makes us love him. I can see some of Rusty in my own boy, awkward teen, and seeing Rusty cope with pretty bad acne has got to be good for him. If you do want to make family time around the Squidbillies and you have very young children make sure they know Dan Halen is the villain because the show often makes his intentions ambiguous but he is never up to any good. Always out for himself and looking to make a quick buck at the Squidbillies expense! NOT a good role model!
Parent Written bylikeabossM June 10, 2011

hawt dang rusty we got us a show!

i love it
Parent of a 15 and 17 year old Written byladyblue January 20, 2011

this show is simply hilarious

this cartoon is a crack-up. just watch it. whether its for children or not is just ridiculous! it probably mirrors whatever is already in their homes! it is clever, hilarious, and original. dont listen to these out of touch critics. if they dont find this show laughable, they have no sense.
Parent of a 5, 8, and 10 year old Written byheckyeah September 11, 2010

i like blood but my kids are matured they like adult oriented cartoons
Parent of a 13 year old Written byDr. Weird September 11, 2010

Word.

Really adult, but funny.
Adult Written bywallaceson October 9, 2009

i looks stupid and THERE'S LOT'S OF VILENESS
Parent of a 11, 14, and 16 year old Written byAverage Teen January 5, 2009

AGE!!!!

Now this is an adult show, Only my two oldest are allowed to even watch Adultswim. This is ,however a funny show.
Adult Written byashadoodle April 9, 2008

Not for Kids

This is an adult show, as the ratings state. There are a lot of negative messages, so only teens who are mature enough to distinguise immature comedy from reality should watch.
Adult Written byjjj@aim.com April 9, 2008
Adult Written bykinkybabez77 April 9, 2008

This is Just Stupid

Young Children should be in bed by this time anyways. Not appropriate or funny for children and developing teen. Also, I could draw that. It's bad animation and not appealing to look at.