All teen and kid member reviews for Squirrel Boy

Teen, 13 years old Written byTheBombFunn July 15, 2013

meh, It's okay, but I don't like it that much

This show is alright, but pretty weird. However, it's not as bad as everyone makes it out to be. It's much better than Fanboy and Chum Chum or The Problem Solverz, I'll give it that. I don't think the character's are that good. Rodney is just acts plain annoying and Andy is a dull person. Overall, it's just not my show...
Teen, 16 years old Written byMr. King December 19, 2012

Two words:ANNOYING GARBAGE!

Parents,NEVER show this crap to your kids! It will turn them into annoying brats!
Teen, 17 years old Written byBigbillyboy September 21, 2012

This garbage drives me,"squirrel nuts"!

Squirrel Boy is a peice of crap! It's sooooooooo annoying!
Teen, 16 years old Written byLucas Couldron May 27, 2012

Change the channel ASAP!

This show is terrible.The animartion is horrendous,and the characters are stupid.
Kid, 11 years old May 2, 2011

I kind of miss it but it is very dull

BORING!!!!!
Teen, 13 years old Written bymanay_4511 September 15, 2010
Kid, 11 years old August 1, 2010

Mwa Ha Ha Ha Ha

Teen, 13 years old Written byBeliefs-Wonder May 4, 2010
I think its boring, but I don't 'hate' it. Andy's head strikes me as odd. I don't usually judge anyone by looks, but the head? Doesn't he have any migranes? Ouch!
Teen, 13 years old Written byGloryGirl April 2, 2010

Red-Head's Head shape drives me nuts. . .

It isn't the worst show. The only complant from me is that the main characters head drives me nuts!
Kid, 11 years old August 22, 2009
Kid, 9 years old April 9, 2008
Kid, 8 years old April 9, 2008
Teen, 15 years old Written byCartoonaholic_C... April 9, 2008

This Squirrely Toon is Spicy

Squirrel Boy is one of the newest and greatest cartoons I seen (with Franny's Feet (which I adore so much) being another one). Great animation, excellent (and twisted) plots, and perfect humor is what this "squirrely" cartoon (and others like Ren and Stimpy and Franny's Feet) has a whole lot of. I love to watch it EVERY Friday night on Cartoon Network and plan to seek it on other airing times on the same network, too. My favorite character in this show is Rodney J. Squirrel, he tends to make me laugh apparently by the way. One of these days, I may want to make an "Internet" shrine deticated to Rodney J. Squirrel (not to mention Franny Fantootsie (if I spelled her last name right) from Franny's Feet, come on, I LOVE Franny, too (as well as Rodney)). Squirrel Boy RULES!!!
Teen, 14 years old Written byrodneynumberonefan April 9, 2008

cool squirrel

After witnessing a squirrel boy episode i have come to grow to love this furry friend. i say let him stay on the tube.

Bad

It might be good for little kids, but older kids wouldn't like it as much.