All teen and kid member reviews for Stanley

Kid, 10 years old April 9, 2008
Teen, 14 years old Written byBlueSunday October 6, 2010

An actual good babyshow!

I'd suggest it to little kids, its funny, its sweet, and creative. Yes, its weird he jumps into a book, but I remember liking it. Stanley can be a turd on rare occasions, but for the most part he's alright. He has a few human friends (the only ones I can remember are the twins which are black *awesome!*) This show was pretty good and educational pkus it featured the Baha Men (they sing the theme song)- They NEED to bring this show back for the younger generation, because it truely sickens, and saddens me to see kids growing up to 'Hannah Montana' its.. just to sad to look at.. shame. Anyway, buy the DVD or something, its pretty cool for kids to watch, plus your kids won't act like total brats after watching it because it doesn't influence them to.
Teen, 13 years old Written byGeodeGem March 17, 2010

Stanley Come Back- Your too awesome to leave!

I LOVED this show, why aint it on anymore? It was educational, interesting, funny, colorful, and I LOVE the theme song! I got it on a CD now! I think they should put it on Animal Planet in the mornings!
Kid, 12 years old January 2, 2010

STANLEY RULES!!!!!!!!

I LOVE STANLEY!!!!!!!!!!!!!!
Teen, 13 years old Written bybig_sister April 9, 2008

a must see for every pre-schooler

this was one of my favorites as a little kid. i even used to watch it in the morning before school when i was in 4th grade or so. but for the most part i would say this for children 2-6.