All parent member reviews for Stella and Sam

Parent of a 2 year old Written bycmdcasey212 November 4, 2013

Stella and Sam is a surefire classic!

My son and I love Stella and Sam - each episode tells a sweet tale lead by an adorable sibling pair that are imaginative and curious and extremely friendly. I can't say enough positive things about this wonderful series!
Educator and Parent Written bysunflower75 April 22, 2014

Creative play wins!

My now 4 year old has been hooked on Stella and Sam for over a year now. He identifies with Sam (must be the hair!) and loves the idea of going on adventures. What I like most is that the episodes are so focused on imaginative play and getting kids outside, two things that I think preschoolers need more and more as we become a technologically-driven society. Here's to the cardboard boxes that make great forts and spaceships!
Parent of a 1 and 15 year old Written bykrissyk0317 July 5, 2015

Great show...even for infants!

This show got me through the late nights of infancy and now is still a favorite of my toddler..I stumbled accross it after seeing a book at the library and seeing it under sprout on demand...Its a positive and creative example of sibling relations and sets examples and ideas that are simple and thoughtful.
Adult Written bykatmurra June 1, 2015

Educates the heart and soul

This series is absolutely wonderful. I was so thrilled when I discovered that Marie-Louise Gay's book series had been made into a TV series. The educating of social behaviors and the sparking of imagination and creativity within television shows has been growing lately, and Stella and Sam is at the top of my list as being an excellent resource for modeling to our children that siblings can and should be loving to one another.