All parent member reviews for Strange Days at Blake Holsey High

Adult Written bycoricurbob@yahoo.com April 9, 2008

Just started watching, and am probably hooked.

I only first saw this show two days ago, but as it was a marathon, I think my judgement is all right. I really enjoy this show. Sure, it's a bit cheesy, and riddled with forced learning, but it's FUN cheesy! Despite the episodic happenings and nondepthful approach, there seems to be a mystery behind everything, an explanation, which appeals to me. (See Lemony Snicket's A Series of Unfortunate Events). Vaughn is especially interesting, because people find him suspicious - his father is Professor Pearson, who seems to be thought the cause of all the strangeness. Is Vaughn evil? Is he manipulated? Is he nothing at all? I don't know! When I saw this show for the first time, I thought it was The Zack Files undergone a strange and revolutionary metamorphosis. Nope, but it's a lot the same.
Adult Written bybabygirl248716 April 9, 2008

I was flipping thru the channels an dstarted watching and have been since...Its good for kids who have a hard time with science because they may seem to remeber such things from the show. It always a mystery show for those like me who like a little mystery.
Adult Written byJen6650 January 10, 2011

Perfect for all ages. Educational.

When this show was on, I used to watch every episode! And I have found it on the web so I am watching it again! It never gets old and it's very educational. Best show ever made if you ask me. <3
Adult Written bycsbutton April 9, 2008

Science that's fun

Blake Holsey High is my children's favorite TV show on Discovery channel. We love how science is mixed with a mystery and my children enjoy learning about each new topic from "camouflage" to "tesaracs" and more. It allows my children to think on a new level and have fun getting to know the characters and allows us to discuss many different character issues.
Adult Written byBananapop12 April 9, 2008

Mysteries, Cover-ups, Black Holes: whats not to love?

SSABBH has recently become my favorite show of all time. You will find yourself mesmerized by the troubles that Josie, Corrine, Lucas, Vaughn, Marshal, and Professor Z get into in each episode. You will have trouble waiting for the next episode, I know I did.