All teen and kid member reviews for Strawberry Shortcake

Kid, 12 years old July 9, 2010
Boring. Even my 2 year old cousin doesn't like it. Strawberry is to happy, but I would rather watch it than Dora.
Teen, 13 years old Written byphillys fan April 9, 2008
Teen, 14 years old Written bymkalv February 5, 2009

Ack!

How could I watch this?!? This show is for female babies! OMG! I can't believe I actually watched this!
Kid, 10 years old November 13, 2015

WHAT THE BARNACLES IS THIS?!

And yes, I am a SpongeBob fan. Anyways, this show is terrible! Even my little cousin (5 and a boy) likes this crud! These are the reasons why: 1: Everything is too girly. It makes you want to punch yourself in the stomach and vomit out candy, sparkles, and rainbows. Also, there is ONE male character. ONE!! 2: Custard, the cat, can sometimes be a total b*tch. (Sorry for swearing, my bad.) She whines and complains, and she wants to lie around doing nothing. She even offended tall people. (Watch the first episode.) 3: The music is too sappy. NEVER EVER listen to it! It sucks! I recommend you NEVER WATCH THIS!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!
Kid, 8 years old April 9, 2008

LOVE IT

I JUST LOVE STRAWBERRY SHORTCAKE! IT IS EDUCATINAL (I THINK.) BUT WHEN I GET OLDER I WILL LESS LIKE IT!!!!! I LIKE THE CHARICTERS LIKE STRAWBERRY SHORTCAKE (OF CORSE!) GINGERSNAP, ORANGEBLOSSOM BUT I DONT LIKE ANGELCAKE SHE MESSES EVERYTHING UP!!!! I EVERY SHOW SHE MESSES THINGS UP!!!! I GAVE IT A 5 STAR BECAUSE......IT IS A GREAT SHOW FOR KIDS OF ALL AGES!!!!!