Kid reviews for Summerland

Summerland Poster Image

all time favorite show

summerland is a show that i love so much! it’s honestly my show! i’m saying 14+ but it depends how mature you are! if you have had the sex talk and are okay with it then watch it! there is a lot of kissing and a some “sex” scenes they aren’t detailed at all you don’t see any body parts but you get the message that they are about to have sex but you don’t see it! the show has great role models and great messages that show you to love your loved ones and help you learn things! there are some curse words like “ass” “ bitch” and “hell” but not very bad words! the show is THE BEST! so many great characters and storylines! the cast is incredible and there are so many heart warming scenes some will make you cry happy and sad tears some will make you laugh so much and some will make you smile so very much!! i love the positive messages in this show!

Fun teen drama

"Summerland" is entertaining, though at times it seems to be a bland rip-off of "The O.C.". Like in "The O.C.", there is some mild language and sexual situations, but nothing that breaks the TV-PG limit.

Best show ever!!

Summerland is my all time favorite show!! Every Tuesday all my friends get together with snacks and watch it together. I think that it is a good show for teens because the characters in it deal with real problems and the show can help people to learn how to handle things better.

ok in some parts!

i love watching summerland every week! even though they don't show the best stuff in the show it is still great to watch!!
not rated for age

one of my favorite t.v. shows

i love this show. I can't believe it will be cancelled. Jesse McCartney is so hot!

love the show

this is one of those shows that you laugh at your younger siblings for waching but then you get attracted to but kay p. asks really different then how she does on other shows but i still love this show if u r going to type negitive comments about this show i say u have no taste so ha