Parent reviews for Superjail

Superjail Poster Image

Non-stop, absurd violence redeems itself with some deadpan humor

Superjail! is a cartoon that aims to shock with nearly constant blood and gore. Though it's all very exaggerated and unrealistic, you'll still see characters beaten to death, ripped apart, dismembered, decapitated, disembowled, stabbed, shot, blown up, and more; pretty much every violent act imaginable. Eyeballs torn out, heads smashed. Drinking. You'll hear mild obscenities, and some vulgar sexual euphemisms; some imagery is sexually charged. Shots depict skimpy clothing, suggestive positions. Overall, fine for mature teens.

Eminem Best Describes Superjail

"His palms are sweaty, knees weak, arms are heavy There's vomit on his sweater already, mom's spaghetti He's nervous, but on the surface he looks calm and ready to drop bombs, But he keeps on forgetting what he wrote down, The whole crowd goes so loud He opens his mouth, but the words won't come out He's choking how, everybody's joking now The clock's run out, time's up, over, blaow!" - Eminem

ten atta ten

rly good. my employees are now being forced to dress up as inmates for their job. I come to work dressed as The Warden. In all seriousness, this show is great for those who love over the top humor and gore. The animation is also handdrawn and very smooth. It's inspiring me to step out of the boundaries when it comes to animating. Definitely not for younger kids, so stop whining about how your kid saw it. You're a terrible parent for letting your kid watch [adult swim] without letting you know.

the warden is a complete pyschopath.

He's been killing people, so my 12 year old said "I'm going to kill you!" So she stabbed another kid in class! Warden should be killed along with, Jailbot, Jared, and those other characters. Jacknife is a pedophile.

My favorite show on Adult Swim.

Amazing animation along with hilarious and disturbing humor where at moments can bring a few tears. ( referring to the Sanser episode ) Growing up in school there were two different types of kids I met; kids who were allowed to watch what they want and kids who weren't allowed to watch what they want. Both sides had exaggerated, boring characters. If your kid is insane, a show isn't going to be the difference to bring out violence. It's just a show, enjoy it.

^^

The above review pretty much says it all.

A Disturbing,Twisted, and Hilarious Show That is Definitely not for Children

To me, this show has ultra violence and a lot of drug references that shouldn't be suited for kids. I watched Superjail and it's a HUGE mess with no message to be heard through out the show. However, one thing that I like about the show is that there are likable characters that are very memorable. My favorite character has to be The Warden. He's almost like a Twisted version of Willy Wonka. Also, there are few jokes that are so funny. In all, this low rated series is more for Teens or Adults. NOT for children

Superjail sucks

Extremely boring and stupid TV Show. I watched 4 episodes. 2 on Adult Swim and 2 on On Demand. They were so fu--ing boring and stupid. It's RATED: TV-MA. Boring TV Show.

x-rated, but funny,

AWESOME show I want all the season 3 already and they didn't even AIR it yet, it has extreme graphic violence and explicit sex which gives the entire show a TV-MA V there's alot of Beer Drinking and bleeped words, but very smoothly animated and good for college kids

SuperJail

I think superjail is a show that is ok for kids in collage.