All parent member reviews for Superjail

Parent of a 8 and 14 year old Written byRatedM_R April 2, 2011

Junior luvs this show, her fav is The Warden. To me Jared never disobey's a good role model, violence marries this show. my husband hates alice.
Adult Written bymedusaaa December 13, 2010

I want season 2 already!

Honestly if you don't like Superjail, then don't watch it or let your kids watch it. Don't whine about it. If people feel up to it and mature enough to watch it, then they will watch it. Some can appreciate the surreal art, and lack of plot and some people can't, simple as that.
Parent of a 14 year old Written byMr. Boxbox November 7, 2009

Hilarious and extremly interesting show with non stop gory cartoon violence. fine for teens and even preteens should be ok with it.
Parent of a 13 year old Written byZachary Sohrab November 3, 2009

GRAPHIC VIOLENCE

GRAPHIC VIOLENCE WILL OCCUR! The reason I said good role models is because One character, Jared always tries to advise the warden that this is NOT a good idea. But no one listens to him. In one episode he is a recovered alcohollic but goes insane and drinks a lot.
Adult Written bysecretpony November 9, 2008

Theres a reason its called ADULT swim.

I watch this show, and I enjoy it. But I am an ADULT. Theres a reason the station is called Adult Swim, and plays late at night.Not to mention that the rating is TV-MA. If your children are watching this and you don't like it, that is your own fault. Get a TV blocker.
Adult Written byMissCritic94 March 21, 2013

A Disturbing,Twisted, and Hilarious Show That is Definitely not for Children

To me, this show has ultra violence and a lot of drug references that shouldn't be suited for kids. I watched Superjail and it's a HUGE mess with no message to be heard through out the show. However, one thing that I like about the show is that there are likable characters that are very memorable. My favorite character has to be The Warden. He's almost like a Twisted version of Willy Wonka. Also, there are few jokes that are so funny. In all, this low rated series is more for Teens or Adults. NOT for children
Parent of a 11 and 14 year old Written byDhalim January 13, 2013

Gross, but not bad.

This show is pretty nasty, but at least it's better than watching Happy Tree Friends. This show has gross characters that people want dead, that is why they die so that this show is understandable. Happy Tree Friends on the other hand, is a bad idea because it has cute animals we want alive, but the animals end up dying, that is why Superjail is able to be watched instead of Happy Tree Friends. Oh, and at least the characters on Superjail actually talk, but on Happy Tree Friends the characters just sit there and speak gibberish to each other. So overall this show is way better than Happy Tree Friends.
Parent Written byMarinFan September 22, 2011

x-rated, but funny,

AWESOME show I want all the season 3 already and they didn't even AIR it yet, it has extreme graphic violence and explicit sex which gives the entire show a TV-MA V there's alot of Beer Drinking and bleeped words, but very smoothly animated and good for college kids
Parent Written byhdgfdgfjsdfg August 19, 2011

SuperJail

I think superjail is a show that is ok for kids in collage.
Adult Written byWizzDizz0007 June 10, 2011

Horrible

This Tv show is terrible, it isn't the slightest bit funny, it is the biggest waste of time, and to find it funny you have to be tripping on acid
Parent Written byChristianP June 22, 2014

My favorite show on Adult Swim.

Amazing animation along with hilarious and disturbing humor where at moments can bring a few tears. ( referring to the Sanser episode ) Growing up in school there were two different types of kids I met; kids who were allowed to watch what they want and kids who weren't allowed to watch what they want. Both sides had exaggerated, boring characters. If your kid is insane, a show isn't going to be the difference to bring out violence. It's just a show, enjoy it.
Parent of a 10 and 17 year old Written byAngelos Tsiaklis December 12, 2013

^^

The above review pretty much says it all.
Parent of a 7 year old Written bythe names Bond December 15, 2012

Really dumb cartoon

This is a terrible excuse of a show, this is not even enjoyable, all it relies on is gore and more gore. Can't Adult Swim make a decent show? This is a horrible excuse, KILL THIS SHOW. My whole family hates this.
Adult Written byTV-14-DLSV Teen Boy March 25, 2012

Superjail sucks

Extremely boring and stupid TV Show. I watched 4 episodes. 2 on Adult Swim and 2 on On Demand. They were so fu--ing boring and stupid. It's RATED: TV-MA. Boring TV Show.
Adult Written bywallaceson September 23, 2009

Parent of a 11, 14, and 16 year old Written byAverage Teen January 5, 2009

Superjail!

An enjoyable show that I would never let anyone under 14 see it!
Parent of a 5, 9, 11, and 14 year old Written byJamesRobertson January 4, 2009