Kid reviews for Superjail

Superjail Poster Image

Don't watch his show!!!!!

My dad was watching this show and I am telling you, do not watch the show because of the title. My dad went to rob GameStop for $1000 Animal Crossing game and $19 Fortnite Cards and police stop him and went to Superjail!

One of the best adult swim shows ever

This show is stupid funny and great. The art style is great and the show feels like something you'd see on the internet would recommend to anyone who loves violent offensive and funny cartoons.

Trash!

The animation is horrible!

Bad

Stupid, disturbing, violent, and just flat out weird show.

IT IS GOLDEN

Superjail have great art style and great storyline and some stupid people says that it is gore but it is 18+ it like giving kid a gun i think it is better than Rick And Morty i love it

Shock value

Another Adult swim show made for shock value. Extremely violent, extremely suggestive.

This show is too scary, please don't watch it.

The animation is crude and scary-looking (like as if Beavis and Butthead's animators did meth, then made a TV show), it's violent, and the violence is unnecessary and over the top. The show is 90% violent scenes, 10% scenes that make semi-sense, and 0% coherent scenes. The show does take place in a prison, so fights and violence are to be expected, but this has no reason to be this effed up. One situation you may see (I'm not sure if this ever happened on the show, but it wouldn't surprise me if it did) would be one inmate beats up another inmate til he is nothing more than bones, then another inmate eats the bones, craps them out, and the fecal matter comes to life and kills the entirety of the prison population in extremely gross ways like pulling out their intestines through their butthole and hanging them with their intestines. The warden of the prison also commits even more violence than the prisoners do. You'll even see this kind of stuff being inflicted on cute little animals, both by the warden and the prisoners. What are little animals doing in a prison anyway? And this is all done for laughs. I don't see what's so funny. The prison guard is a gross male-to-female transsexual who has a disgusting bulge in their pants, and is masculine enough to make Hulk Hogan look like a scrawny nerd by comparison. I'm convinced this show was made by sociopaths and psychopaths. The only good part about the show are the Twins, two prisoners who are identical twins with thick British accents, which I find hilarious for some reason. They don't really inflict much violence, nor is it inflicted on them because they have teleporting powers and they remain totally chill. Nobody even acknowledges them, and I think they mainly serve to give the non-psychopathic viewers a break. They do not make the show worth it, however. Do NOT watch this show unless you want nightmares for a week. It is awful, is disgusting, violent, ugly, scary, crude, has episodes with plots that are held together by Scotch tape that has lost its stickyness, and has no redeeming factors. If you're looking for a good Adult Swim show, try Tim and Eric, Check it Out, Space Ghost Coast to Coast, Tom Goes to the Mayor, or Mike Tyson Mysteries. Just PLEASE DO NOT WATCH THIS CRAP. I'd give zero stars if I could, and I wouldn't rate it for age if I didn't have to, because nobody, of any age, should subject themselves to this show. It'll even give sociopaths and psychopaths nightmares. Just thinking about this show makes me wanna cry because of how scary it is.

A violent but funny show

It has violence, but it's still a good show. It has a transsexual character, a few gay characters, aliens, and a fun animation style.

Superjail review

I think this show can be bad if kids are unable to tell the difference between reality and fiction however this show may be violent I honestly love this show and have been watching it since I was about 11 however if your kids are unable to separate reality from fiction then you should definitly shield their eyes

Funny

Lots of sex but a funny show. Not for early teens