Kid reviews for Superman: The Animated Series

Is it a bird or a plane? No, it's a super series!

Teen, 15 years old Written byMitchell Charleston June 17, 2013

Classic Superman cartoon.

Superman: The Animated Series will always be a classic in my book. Nice animation, very good voice acting, and everything.
Kid, 12 years old August 27, 2009

superman is the best

I LOVE THIS SHOW!!!!!!!!! awesome show the 1 and 2 seasons were really good. the 1 and 2 seasons are good for 9+ BUT THE 3 SEASON IS WAY TO VIOLENT FOR A KIDS SHOW I AND I AM 12 AND I GOT freaked out AT SOME senes the 3 season is for 11+

Teen, 14 years old Written byKingRobert December 25, 2017

Coool

I liked the first episode to this show.

Teen, 13 years old Written byThe Superhero Nerd November 11, 2017

Enjoyable

I was pleasantly surprised how good this was. Superman is great. Lois is also pretty awesome. Cartoon violence is the only thing in it. Great role models. Hope you enjoy.

Kid, 12 years old February 5, 2012

Not as fast as Batman The Animated Series, but just as beautiful

Superman: The Animated Series might be a little to slow to capture kids, under the age of 7, attention. It takes a little while to get the plot rolling along. The writing is amazing because of Paul Dini. (the writer and maker of Batman: The Animated Series, Animaniacs, and Tiny Toon Adventures) Superman can rarley stop a battle without using his powers against the enemy which leads to a lot of action sequences. Super is a positive role model who puts the city before himself and what the right thing to do is.