Kid reviews for Supernanny

Supernanny Poster Image

I fear for all children and this is why?

The parenting methods demonstrated in the show are ineffective and instill fear in the children. Those poor babies deserve WAY better than to be controlled and punished for doing things that they don't even realize are wrong. Some of the kids on this show that are really young don't even know what they're doing, yet they're punished for it. I think punishment is very ineffective and is not the same thing as discipline. Discipline is supposed to teach somebody, not make them suffer.

Good for learning babysitter basics

Some language involved but overall ok. Language is normally bleeped out but I've watched Hell's Kitchen without bleeping out bad words and in one episode they didn't bleep out the B-word which is what happens when I watch Hell's Kitchen on Amazon Prime.

Children are misbehaving

Many scenes in this show involve children screaming, using profanity, and even kicking their parents, punching or biting them. These scenes can be very intense. It can be quite scary when kids scream or yell at their parents. Some children refer to Supernanny as swear words. I think this show should be rated TV-14 for moderate violence, strong language, and moderate adult themes.

More for parents

In some episodes, kids scream, swear, and even kick or punch or bite their parents or super nanny. These scenes can be quite intense. It can be quite scary when the kids scream or yell loudly at their parents. Some kids call super nanny swear words (such as “b*tch”, “a*shole”, “d*ck” etc.). My MPAA rating would be: TV-14 for some violence, language and adult themes

Great show good principles

I personally think it is a great show for displaying good qualities in families. Jo comes in and watches the parents for the day, the next day she talks to the kids and parents about their problems, their strategy and the end goal. The show displays kids and adults swearing (censored), kids disobeying their parents and neglectful parents. But if your child is mature enough to know THIS IS NOT WHAT TO DO then it is perfectly ok. Jo is respectful to the parents and the kids but she also shows them what is wrong and strategy's to fix the problem. It gives a chance for the parents and children to have a say in what they want.

It is a good

This shows is a good due to the abiltiy of understanding the voices of kids . Especially not be focusing on adults only . They do talk into sex but in mature ways . Fixing marriages . It is useful for people especially for those new parenting . This is useful and helpful indeed with vauble of respect

Really educational and funny

This show can help many families and even though it isn't aimed at kids, it's still appropriate and funny. I would rate this show a PG because it can sometimes have audible words like 'stupid' up to the very occasional 'bitch' (when a dad calls his daughter it), as well as bleeped stronger language like 'f**k' and 's**t' and it can have some inappropriate situations for younger kids, but they are still funny. I think that it gives great messages about how to raise children correctly and gets values prioritised. Sometimes, parents spank their children and children hit their parents. Also, family problems like single parents are discussed. The most intense episode I have seen is one where a kid had 2 condoms hidden in his room. Please beware of that episode if you don't want your kids to learn about what they are. I would recommend this for adults, who are struggling with their family, but I think that children 11 and up wouldn't really find the content disturbing.

Good! :)

SuperNanny is a good shows for much older kids than young children. Teaches parents some useful advice of taking better care of kids!

TV-14-V-L

Great Series for American and British Fans

Supernanny is very good show for ages 11+ It shows that British superhero nanny Jo (SuperNanny) helps other families deal with their child/children(s) behaviour One episode bleeps out the F word, the show has cursing like a normal sitcom does. Jo shows to anybody that you can be yourself or anyone else.