All teen and kid member reviews for Survivor

Kid, 11 years old January 7, 2011

The Best Show Ever!!!

I love this show, but there are some iffy parts
Teen, 13 years old Written bysourcecoderocks September 18, 2011

Fun to watch

I love this show!! The challenges and scheming and survival aspect of it make it even more fun to watch.
Kid, 11 years old May 29, 2011

I LOVE THIS SHOW!!!

Its a AWESOME show but sometimes there are iffy moments.
Kid, 12 years old July 5, 2013

Awesome show!!

This is a really good show for teens! There is however a lot of swearing. There is a lot of product placement mainly involving Sprint. Players sometimes drink as a reward. Rarely do they smoke, but it has happened. Overall, a good show.
Teen, 15 years old Written byCogreboy5079 July 20, 2014
Teen, 14 years old Written byKINGBABE July 21, 2011

Survivor Shal Survive!

I love this show so much! it is amazing! there is a little bit of swearing, but nothing terrible. I think its a great show.
Teen, 16 years old Written bycraftygirl202 July 19, 2011

Family Night

Survivor is a really great show! Me and my whole family watch it and have a great time laughing and watching this on family night. Keep it up Survivor!
Teen, 13 years old Written bySpacegrace August 26, 2016

Awesome show!!!

Survivor is a great family TV show. Really it's what the parents are like for the age to watch it. I didn't start until about 9 or ten years old since it came on past my bed time. There are some words like h***, s***, d***, f*** and b****. The bad ones are mostly bleeped out. There is no s**. Some dating or liking each other. There is alcohol but no one getting seriously drunk. Violence can get rough on challenges. Some people have been flown outbof the game with life threatening emergencys. Have your child be prepared for ugly scars and infections and cuts. Otherwise the game is fun to watch.
Kid, 12 years old July 1, 2016

Ok for 7-

It curses very mildly and it is buzzed out a lot
Kid, 12 years old March 30, 2016
By far one of my favourite shows, but before you plunge into this seemingly harmless show there are some things parents should be aware of. The competitors can be very abusive with their words and sometimes it can result in constant swearing and horrible insults. Competitors can be seen wearing skimpy outfits and flirting excessively, but not often enough to be a major issue. Dramatic situations can come up, but besides the social aspect this game also has a competitive aspect when it comes to the challenges which are appropriate and fun to watch. If your child is mature, can handle some offensive language, and loves competitive tv shows then this will be a great one to watch.
Teen, 14 years old Written byFortePiano February 20, 2016

Scheming and Insane Challenges Make A Good Competition

I absolutely adore this show. It's great in a lot of aspects. If you're gonna start watching it Id recommend starting at Season 1. But I think you should be wary of letting young children watch this. It's all about manipulation and backstabbing you friends -- that's not a good idea to show that to your kids. Other than that definitely give it a try. Lovely.
Kid, 11 years old December 28, 2015

Great for tweens!

Great show for tweens ages 8 and up, now there is a lot of lying ,cheating and stealing to get $1,000,000 but as long as your kids know right from wrong this should be fine for them, there is also some things with women wearing skimpy clothes and sometimes nudity that is BLURRED OUT there is no actual nudity in survivor but there is blurred out stuff and if you have muture kids that are not gonna go "Ew that's gross!" this show should be fine for any kids over 8 and mabye some muture 7 year olds, last but not least the swearing which does not happen as often in survivor as it does in other reality tv shows such as Hell's Kitchen, but when there is swearing they bleep out everything but "B*tch and a*s". There is no real violence in this show but there is some disturbing images of medical procedures when people get hurt especially in the upcoming season 32, but overall perfect for family's with kids over 8. Forgot to mention there is some drinking of wine or beer in rewards but they don't Focus on that and there is like one episode in s12 where Shane buys a cigarette on a reward but that only happens for like 30 seconds.
Teen, 13 years old Written bylauren_morris21 June 6, 2015

Great Show

Yes, people are in bikinis. Yes, a top might fall off. CBS makes sure to blur these things out. There is minimal cussing and just a great, all around show.
Teen, 14 years old Written byTimothyD May 25, 2015

Not the most complex, and compliacated plot, but this is by far the best Reality show on TV

Outstanding concept for a show! Every Wednesday my family and myself sit down, maybe munch on some popcorn, and watch together. That alone honestly makes this a phenomenal show, but I will most certainly rate this based upon all viewers, and my beliefs. Just be aware that I am a Catholic. I believe that language is not an issue for kids of any age either way in this show language is usually only during certain times, and not too bad. There have been some naked people on the show but they blur everything out, and rarely any sexual talk. Violence is not too bad unless your child is so sensitive he/she cannot see people pushing others in the water. Drinking is stupid for someone to take offense by, that I am not going to judge . The biggest thing that I could see people not liking is the constant backstabbing, but it is just like the game Monopoly in essence therefor it can be viewed in positive ways, but it just depends on the person, and if this is an issue then please still let your kids at least watch it, because that's more personal than a no-no for a show. Overall the epicness of this show depends on the season and it's cast, but even so you're bound to get hooked! I highly recommend this for familIies as long as your kids are at least a few years into elementary school. WATCH IT!
Kid, 12 years old March 13, 2015

Survivor Review

It is an amazing show... just amazing. If you are knew to watching the show you will love it, but watching it for 5 years it can get boring, but that's what other people say, but i disagree. Because each season there is a new twist and new people. I recommend it for sure for people that like reality shows and stuff about survival.
Kid, 12 years old August 24, 2014

Gross food

In certain challenges,contestants have to live maggots,live spiders,cow brains and other stuff like that.
Teen, 13 years old Written bywinston2470 November 20, 2013

AWESOME!

This is a GREAT show that I think anyone would enjoy! The competitors are never that violent but wrestle each other in challenges sometimes. They share a bottle of wine occasionally. They also swear sometimes. But, a great show!
Teen, 14 years old Written bySevares99 May 5, 2013

I love this show

Survivor is absolutely my favorite show, it is very intriguing, and due to the ever changing cast of characters that change each season, the show is always different. To play this you you cannot have a strong moral code, as lying and backstabbing are common, happening every episode, so there are virtually no positive messages, save for the occasional "holier than thou" contestants who attempt to ply a straight game. Overall I would defiantly recommend this to anyone who is not bother by b\people being nasty to each other.
Kid, 12 years old September 1, 2012

Surivor is the best!!!

Ive been watching Surivor since I was born. The show has alot of avertising, alochol, and language. They somtimes pixelize the cast.
Kid, 6 years old May 4, 2012

surving till the end

I think that it is a very good show. I like a lot. It is so good I love the show. You will like it a lot. Trust me watch it.