All parent member reviews for Swamp People

Parent of a 15 year old Written byjaxonj October 10, 2010
I like everything except the extreme over-exaggeration about the weight of most of the alligators. This really bothers me and if it weren't for that I'd give it a 5. I'm a hunter so I really like this stuff but when I hear the commentator call 1-2 hundred pound gator a 5 hundred pound gator it is really insulting.
Adult Written byloveanimals July 13, 2012

ANIMAL CRUELTY

This a cruel & senseless show with displays of horrible killing of animal. Take this show off the air please!
Parent of a 9 and 10 year old Written byluv_da_swamp October 10, 2010
both me and my children love this show. nature at its best! i'm 36 and love this show! :)
Parent Written byfirstavenger11 February 12, 2012

Swamp people

Parent Written bySCswamper January 28, 2012

How on earth in the American culture can Swamp People be labeled as harmful towards children? This is simply because the show involves hunting and outdoor living which has become demonized over the last thirty years. The major networks constantly show violence, drugs, racism, and sexual including homosexual shows every night on television. The public should also be tired of police shows and the hip hop music lifestyle which is horribly degrading to women and racist towards whites which causes even more racial division The public is intelligent enough to know that the major networks are pushing a liberal political agenda through TV. Thank God that Swamp People is on and my children love it. If parents think it is too strong for their children then they should regulate what they watch. This is called parental RESPONSIBILITY which is a novel idea in the United States in the year 2012.
Adult Written byKat Ponder April 7, 2011

Best "Theme Song" for the Swamp People's TV show

Why don't the Swamp People use the Louisana Swamp Song sung by Jerry Reed, title of song is "Amos Moses" for the shows theme? You can find it on Google
Adult Written byLauraHailey October 2, 2010

This is a 'Perfect' example of the way a good life can be lived

These people are making good honest livings the same way their ancestors did before them. They're not taking the alligators for sport, either, like some of our elk, deer and bear hunters...it's an honest living and I respect the men who make this living, especially for teaching their sons, and the wives, sisters, and daughters who support them
Adult Written byBAYOU CHIC August 24, 2010

Good for children in 5th-12th Grade and ADULTS

I love this show. It is like watching an educational video and a comedy together. My FAVORITE people on the show are Troy Landry, Jacob (his son), and Clint Landry(their close friend). They tell you every detail about what they do, but sometimes they say things like "SHOOT EM" CLINT, SHOOT EM!" There is a little issue on some language said, but most really bad words are bleeped out. What isn't bleeped is appropriate depending on the language each indivdual parent lets their child use. Everyone is different! My rating would be 11 years and older to watch the show. A middle school or high school child and adults can handle this. Like I said language is the main issue, but I personally love the show and find cajun slang funny!!! SO, TUNE IN EVERY SUNDAY!!!!!!! ily<3-SWAMP PEOPLE LIKE ME!!!!!