Kid reviews for Swamp Thing

Swamp Thing Poster Image

Got boring near the end

The show is pretty gory and can be disturbing. There is one scene of a male behind in episode 9. It definitely is underrated and started off very good. The ending kinda got boring and was hard to pay attention to. It shouldn’t have gotten canceled. The show is also pretty violent. A lot of grossly images. The swearing is severe.

Approach with Caution...

This show was good, but there were quite a few scary and violent moments. This show had an unnecessary amount of bad language, attempts at murder, lots of blood, and some creepy moments. This show was good, but not good enough to watch again.

GREAT SHOW!

Ok I love this show, I am 13 and I think this show is great so far. There has been a good amount of violence but if you can handle the bit of violence it's great! The acting is great and the actors are even better, it's no supernatural but so far it's a great show .

Very edgy

This show is fine for anyone who can handle violence. If your kid doesn’t mind adults trying to murder a kid, or people shooting each other. Or a harpoon being stabbed in someone’s face. Language review is VERY Inaccurate. There’s about 9-10 F-bombs per episode, plus about 25-30 other swear words. Also there’s one violent scene with a golf club in episode 3, if you e ever watched daredevil with the car scene, this is more unsettling to watch, I was not extremely bothered by that scene in daredevil, but this was to much, I still watched it, but for the first time in my life I almost considerd skipping a scene. Also as the show goes on, more shootings and more violence, any scene with the rot will scare younger kids. If you don’t like zombies, well imagine zombies but way worse, that’s the rot.

Amazing

This show is full of suspense and drama - a bit squeamish - and it has a great story line, definitely a great show to watch .

Swamp thing is great

As far as DC goes this is by far one of the best shows yet. Keeps you on edge. Bit of a scary side to it. You would want to be fine with gruesom. Some disturbing images. Quite a bit of swearing. There is also a bit of drinking.There isn't exactly what age you are but how non squeemish you are and don't get too scared too quickly. A bit of vilance. My opinion is I love it.