Parent reviews for S.W.A.T.

S.W.A.T. Poster Image

Watchable only if you can block out the agenda.

I watch it for the action and try to ignore the rest which boils down to Black people - good, white people - bad and racist Illegal immigrants - good, law enforcement - bad and racist Women - good, oppressed by the patriarchy, Men - bad and racist and sexist Polyamorous (whatever it means) relationship - good, Everyone who may not think so - bad and racist and sexist and intolerant and a hater Every day is a new opportunity for Hondo to be the victim of some racial injustice. In season 5 he is still going strong. The lesbian chick (or whatever she identifies as) has toned down the whole "I like boys and girls at same time" talk but is always on some kind of crusade, the latest one being "it is too hard for women to get into SWAT because of too many pushups. What is the last time you had a pushup competition with a perp?" I'd love to buy the writer that came up with this a beer and be enlightened by more super solid logic like this. They try to add some balance with the Deacon character, but that doesn't do much. If you can overlook/ignore all of that the show becomes nothing more than an upscale version of a Seagal movie. If you are into that you may even enjoy it. Bottom line - it is watchable, but definitely not family or kid friendly.

Super Woke

Anti-white racism in nearly every episode. This show is about normalizing everything from the lefty agenda. Not worth supporting even for the few good moments.

Inspiring

It's very good, This review is missing the bigger picture. These characters that play a role through each season and each episode, That's how we get to know each individual as if it were a friend, their personal lives, how their difficulties as a team isn't affect by personal issues.. This is a great show, Always got each other's 6,as 1 unit, Love this show! Oh, you gotta start at the beginning, season 1.Episode 1.look at why the team is like they are... Buck was a good team leader to have made Hondo team leader... Chris and street play with fire risking while Luka and Tien are keeping up to date about the small things, Deacon looks well after he's family. Hondos performance as team leader in this TV show... Excellent.... Hope this show lasts forever though.

Racially Biased

Every season so far. All they do is show white supremacist terrorism and white supremist in the department and because a white man accidently shot a black kid, the next in line for the job is white but the other black man is promoted over him to take the lead of the team. Never mention BLM bad, only shows bad cops, and good cops apologizing for bad cops. Feminist bi-sexual female who sees everyone in the department working against her, like as she is in, they met their quota on female swat officers. This show really only wants to made up for police shootings of armed black criminals. Like they're allowed to do what they do, and police bad for attempting to stop them. The show says, the most dangerous person is a white man with a gun. As a cop show its okay, it's mainly a soap opera slash Critical Race Theory illustration with a lot of gender studies.

Ridiculous!

It’s gone left wing woke making it as if cops are racists, Whites commit all the crimes, attack the police, and frame Blacks for their crimes. So unless you’re okay with your child learning “critical Race Theory” I suggest you not allow them to watch the show.

Unrealistic

After watching the third season I'm amazed that they have twisted each episode into how basically white people are horrible!!! Especially after a year of BLM and Antifa burning down cities and killing police officers and hurting and killing people. What a perspective on twisted reality. This show should be ashamed of themselves. Will never watch again!

Hondo is Racist

Basically every episode Hondo ( Shemar Moore) has to make everything about race like chill! Why do you literally have to walk around with your chest out acting like every white person is out to get you? Literally got Deacons job because you are black stop acting like you are so oppressed. If Shemar Moore would get over himself the show would be a lot better. Just hate the race baiting so sick of it. And I like Chris but again she’s pushing her feminist all men think I’m helpless bull crap it’s just old come out to 2020 turn off cnn. Not everyone is racist and I served with a lot of badass women overseas that I trust with my life and a lot of guys that were cowards just chill with the political agenda.

Disappointing

Enjoyed season 1 and was excited for season 2. What a disappointment! Not suited for families - agree with other reviews that weird sex agenda is off-putting. I'd be surprized if there is another season, but won't be bothered to check.

Wow - people with life issues holding down jobs!

I think that a lot of these reviewers want the Lone Ranger to be a white guy (the REAL one was a black man), want their protagonists to be like Captain America (that's their self-image), and only see minorities as criminals. This show is about a SWAT team, therefore (spoiler alert) THERE WILL BE CRIMES AND VIOLENCE - who'd have thought that? SWAT teams do not deploy to help get cats down from trees. And the NERVE of having Shemar Moore get the team leader slot - how unamerican. He should have been stuck mopping floors and providing comic relief; that's what blacks do. Now the threesome thing? I get the consternation there. NEWSFLASH ! So do the WRITERS! The character herself struggles with it, and ultimately concludes what everyone else said, this can't work in the long run. So, no, I'm not going to say that this was ground-breaking, that it is transcendent, or that it will heal the world. It is 60 minutes of entertainment that DOES reward honorable behavior, punishes morally questionable behavior, and GETS THE BAD GUY -who SOMETIMES DOESN'T look black or latino, darn it!

another soap opera

another soap opera, we see this time and time again, a good show turns soap opera and in a year or two the ratings die and the show get dropped.