Parent reviews for Take Home Chef

Take Home Chef Poster Image

No reviews yet.

Add your rating

Filming

What is happening with the cameras? I am seeing a lot of cabinets and ceilings and foreheads. Why did they air this poor quality filming? I love Curtis stone but this is way bad

Take Home Chef is Cute, But Predictable

The Take Home Chef is a handsome Aussie (lots of flirting ensues) with a gift for cooking fabulous meals for women and their significant others. In each show, he approaches a woman at a grocery store and returns home with her to cook dinner. The food is yummy, and the couple (or family) always enjoys it. Take Home Chef is a fun, but not fabulous, show.

I cried! I laughed! But mostly, I sleeped!

This show is really dumb. You can TOTALLY tell that the person that the chef meets in the store is expecting him to come up to her and ask her to bring him home. Also, when the husband comes home, he NEVER seems surprised. They obviously let EVERYBODY in on the secret and it is REALLY dumb!!! The cooking tips are useless, the food is garbage. I tried cooking the Tariaki Chicken and the Flaming Yon, but I ended up starting the house on fire. The quote "Everybody can do this" is a lie!!!!!!! Dont waste your hour on this rubbish! If you see your child watching it, PUNISH THEM!!!!!!